Launched in 2017, the Triumph Bobber was one of the first production motorcycles to carry unique factory-custom styling. It created a whole new classic sub-category and now, the third all-new Triumph Factory Custom model, the Bobber TFC delivers its own step up in delivering an ultra-premium custom experience.
Only 750 examples will be made worldwide and each will be fitted with a numbered edition plaque and unique badging. Along with the bike, owners will also receive a special Bobber TFC handover pack. The bike’s handover pack contains a numbered letter hand-signed by Triumph’s CEO Nick Bloor, a personalised custom build book, a beautiful Bobber TFC bike cover, a TFC document wallet and a premium leather TFC branded rucksack. Want more? The bike’s instrument fascia is finished with gold detailing. Some unique features of the motorcycle are as follows:
- 10 PS more peak power and 4 Nm more peak torque than the Bobber and Bobber Black.
- Higher power and torque across the entire rev range
- 39% lower engine inertia resulting in 500 rpm higher-revving
- Approx. 5kg lighter than the Bobber Black (weight subject to final homologation in January 2020)
- Öhlins fully adjustable front forks & adjustable RSU
- Arrow brushed silencers with carbon fibre end caps
- Dual Brembo M50 monobloc brake calipers
- Brembo MCS radial master cylinder
- Three riding modes (road, rain, sport)
- Multifunctional LED rear indicators (market dependent)
- LED headlight with DRL (market dependent)
Setting a new bar for beautiful bobber style, the new Bobber TFC features distinctive clip-on handlebars and lightweight carbon fibre bodywork, including carbon fibre side panels with a high-value electroformed badge with TFC branding, and a minimal front mudguard with carbon fibre mudguard supports. Additional detailing includes knurled handlebar grips, state-of-the-art billet machined aluminium top and bottom yokes with TFC branding, premium real leather statement seat offering the Bobber’s innovative adjustable seat position, minimal bobber rear-end, and billet machined aluminium oil filler cap.
All of this comes on top of a whole host of beautiful blacked-out features, including premium black anodised multi-spoked wheels, black Öhlins RSU spring and Öhlins forks, black engine covers and a black frame and swingarm. To complement the black theme and real carbon fibre, the Bobber TFC is available in one signature premium twin paint scheme – a distinctive Carbon Black and Matt Carbon Black, with silver foil union jack flag on the knee pads, brushed foil bobber decals and a Triumph triangle logo decal on the tank. The fuel tank also features a gold pinstripe and that premium gold detailing is applied across the whole motorcycle, from the gold detailing in the badging and instrument faces to the unique key with gold detailing and even a stylish custom gold chain.