Tata Motors has announced a whole array of offers an discounts on its range of cars this festive season. The offers are presented as free accessories, extended warranty, cash discount and as a host of other value added services, ranging from Rs 25,000 to Rs 1,30,000. These offers are applicable on Tata Motors entire range of passenger cars and utility vehicles, till November 17.
The Diwali offers from Tata Motors include:
• Benefits of upto Rs 1 lakh on the Indica Vista Petrol and Rs 55,000 on the Indica Vista Diesel
• Benefits of upto Rs 25,000 – Rs 40,000 on the Nano
• Benefits of upto Rs 1.3 lakh on the Manza Petrol and Rs 70,000 on the Manza Diesel
• Aria Pure will be offered at a special festive price of Rs 9.95 lakh
• Sumo Gold will be offered at a low down payment of Rs 45,000, plus benefits of upto Rs 70,000
• Safari DICOR will be offered at a low down payment of Rs 99,000, plus benefits of upto Rs 80,000
• Venture will be offered at a low down payment of Rs 45,000, plus benefits of upto Rs 50,000
During this period, customers can also avail of additional attractive exchange offers of upto
Mr. Ranjit Yadav, President, Passenger Car Business Unit, Tata Motors, said, “During festivals, families often need to make a choice among many desires. The Tata Motors festival offer is aimed at making it easy for families to buy their favourite Tata cars and also indulge in other desires”.