We have been reporting in detail about the new Tata Aria facelift. The Tata Aria facelift launch is scheduled to happen on 12th March, 2014 and the first batch of the updated Tata Aria has already reached dealerships.
As already reported earlier by us, the facelifted model will be coming with a with a revised version of the same BS IV compliant 2.2 liter VARICOR four cylinder turbo diesel motor. This engine now pumps out 148 bhp (150 PS) of max power( which is an increase of 10 bhp) and 320 Nm of peak torque, and is attached to a 5 speed manual transmission. The ARAI certified fuel efficiency for the car is now 15.05 kmpl, which is an improvement from the 13.5 kmpl of the outgoing model.
The prices of the Tata Aria facelift are as follows (Ex-showroom Delhi) :
- Aria Pure LX 4X2 : INR 9.95 lakh
- Aria Pleasure 4X2 : INR 12 lakh
- Aria Pride 4X4 : INR 14.74 lakh
Some features of the Tata Aria facelift include:
- 4×4 Adapterra
- Tata Blue 5 connect
- NAVTEQ- Navigation system
- Rain sensing wipers and auto headlamps
- Range topping Pride variant comes with smoked headlamps
- Range topping Pride variant comes with 6 speakers and 4 tweeter Harman music system
- Range topping Pride variant comes with 6 airbags, ESP and TCS
- Climate control available only on the Pride variant
- Electrically powered mirrrors
- Full leather upholstery
- 17 inch alloys on the Pride variant; other two get 16 inch steel rims
The Tata Aria facelift is available in three exterior color options :
- Pearl White
- Arctic Silver
- Quartz Black
Stay tuned to Motoroids for more updates on the Tata Aria facelift launch and other details.
Source : Cartoq