Steelbird has launched its new SB 42 Bang Airborne Helmet in India. Priced at INR 2,299, the SB 42 Bang Airborne comes in two variants in Base Colour “White & Black” with trendy colourful graphics on the helmet. The motocross has clearly elongated chin with Ventilation and double visor portions. The visor is designed with the aim to allow the rider to dip his or her head and provide further protection. It will also keep the sun out of the eyes of the rider during daily rides. The SB 42 Bang Airborne is coming with double visor is designed to be used in both, day and night light.
Speaking about the new helmet, Shailendra Jain, Global Group Head – Sales & Marketing, Steelbird Helmets said, that the Company has been in the helmet industry for more than 5 decades and is already manufacturing various types of helmet as per riders age group and requirement. Jain further added that the SB 42 Bang Airborne will provide a unique style and satisfaction to riders.
SB 42 BANG Airborne helmet features:
- Shell Material > Hi-Impact ABS
- High Density EPS (THERMOCOL) for Safety
- Micro-Metric Buckle 3G13-RT
- Polycarbonate Anti Scratch Coated Visor, Produced In Et 3113
- Double Visor
- Plain outer visor and inner smoke visor are user friendly in day and night .
- Extendable and adjustable sun peak
- Replaceable & Washable interior
- Helmet designed especially for Youth
- Polyester Webbing used in Chin-Strap
- Available In Glossy & Mat Finish As Well
- SB 42 Bang Airborne Price – 2,299 Rs