Hyundai has been prepping the launch of its facelift Hyundai Elantra saloon for a while. Now we have some images and details about the upcoming Hyundai saloon, which is to become public within this week. The following are the key changes that has taken place on the exterior:
Changes to the front fascia include:
- Projector feature for the headlights and the inclusion of daytime running lights (DRLs).
- Redesigned front bumper which now houses boomerang-shaped fog lights, stylish and larger than the ones found in the outgoing car.
Changes found at the rear fascia include:
- Restyled bumper gets black cladding for the lower part.
- Just above the blackened portion, there are newer reflectors.
Changes to the rear are less flashy compared to the front.
Changes and revisions in the cabin are more pronounced and these include:
- All-black interior with black seats, door panels and most of the dash. There are some silver bits of trim on the dash and doors to break the monotony.
- Two centre aircon vents which were below the infotainment system earlier, are now placed either side of it.
- New infotainment system comes with a bigger display and two rotary control knobs, outgoing car has just one.
Central AC vents now traditionally placed next to the infotainment system.
The Hyundai Elantra facelift continues to use some bits and pieces from the outgoing car and these include the steering wheel, instrument cluster and the climate-control system. According to the reports, Hyundai has given the audio controls on the rear centre armrest the miss.
Current model has a dual-tone beige and black cabin. Notice the smaller central aircon vents.
The Elantra facelift saloon is expected to hit showrooms soon, but Hyundai hasn’t released any specific date. Tell us what you think about the updated Hyundai Elantra and do you like the changes? Write down your comments and opinions, below.
Spy pictures and original source – team-bhp