With an aim to boost its sales and make most of the upcoming festive season, Ford India has introduced Signature Edition Range of Accessories on India’s most awarded compact SUV EcoSport. Donning fresh, attractive exteriors and sportier interiors, the Black Titanium variant of Ford EcoSport with Signature Edition range of accessories will be available starting INR 926,194 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) including 37,894 worth of accessories inclusive of fitment and painting.
The exterior of Ford EcoSport Black’s Signature Edition features a series of changes to enhance the sporty visual appeal with:
- New All-new LED daytime running lamps, featuring a string of five LED lights that have been added just below the fog lamp bezel to accentuate EcoSport’s confident stance.
- New front & rear bumper appliques give the compact SUV an even sportier look. Body graphics with EcoSport branding which has been added to the doors to make it trendier and stylish.
- The Signature Edition features bright, illuminated scuff plates that make the EcoSport a lot more inviting. Furthermore, the Black Vinyl Seat Covers with red stitching give the interiors a plush, premium and modern look.
Elements in the new Signature Edition will be dealer fitted on the existing EcoSport Black that offers all-black exteriors including a black grille; black-out moulded headlamps, 16-inch black alloy wheels, black mirror covers, black fog lamp bezel, black roof rails & Roof cross bars.
Feature list is limited to exterior upgrades only. The Ford EcoSport continues with:
- Up to six airbags for an enhanced level of protection for the driver and as well passengers
- Unmatched peak power of 100 PS (73.8 kW) & outstanding fuel economy of 22.27 km/l with 1.5L TDCi diesel engine
- Greater choice with Ford’s fun-to-drive 1.5-litre TiVCT petrol engine that delivers 112 PS of power and fuel efficiency of 15.85 km/l
- SYNC with AppLink, Ford’s advanced in-car connectivity system that allows drivers to stay connected with their digital lives, along with potentially life-saving Emergency Assistance
- Both five-speed manual transmission as well as Ford’s renowned six-speed dual clutch PowerShift automatic transmission