We’re working on a detailed text and video review of the all-new TVS Apache RR310. Meanwhile, we got a chance to capture the all-new flagship from TVS Motors in a detailed walkaround video. Before you watch the video, let us walk you through the technical specifications and features of the new TVS Apache RR310.
The motorcycle gets a 312cc, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, 4-valve, liquid-cooled engine that churns out 34 PS@9700 rpm and 27.3 NM@7700 rpm. The new Apache RR310 boasts of a top speed of 160 kmph, and accelerates from 0-to-60 kmph in just 2.9 seconds.
The long feature list includes:
- Aerodynamics: Lowest Drag Coefficient in segment – 0.26
- Best-in-class Power-to-weight ratio
- Transmission: 6-Speed Gear Box
- Race origin Light Weight Trellis Frame Chassis
- KYB race tuned suspension
- Race Inspired Vertical Speedo-cum-Tachometer
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Dual Channel ABS
- Bi-LED Twin Projector Head Lamps
- Michelin tyres
Here’s our detailed walkaround video of the all-new TVS Apache RR310:
[YouTube_WD id=56 item=3]