Cadillac has finally released the first official images of the 2015 ATS Sedan.
As can be seen in the images, the facelifted model has a received a new front fascia with a revised grille that proximately features their new wreathless crest. Additional changes are limited, but the car will be available with two new exterior color including Crystal White Tricoat and Dark Adriatic Blue Metallic.
Interior updates are relatively minor but include refreshed upholstery and trim combinations as well as additional safety and convenience features. The car also gets Siri Eyes Free compatibility, a Text Message Alerts function (which can read text messages aloud) and a Teen Driver function which enables owners to set a radio volume limit and a speed warning between 40-70 mph (64-112 km/h). Buyers can also opt for a new Cadillac DockSpot which is an inductive charger which can recharge compatible smartphones wirelessly.
Other Interior features include:
- OnStar 4G LTE connectivity with built-in WiFi hotspot (included with Cadillac CUE)
- Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity with natural voice recognition
- Text-to-voice, which converts incoming text messages to speech and reads them over the audio system speakers
- USB, auxiliary and SD memory card ports
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio with three-month trial subscription
- Reconfigurable 5.7-inch, three-window instrument panel cluster display
- New power-assisted tilting and telescoping steering column added to the Premium Collection
- Full-color reconfigurable head-up display.
- A Bose® premium audio system with Active Noise Cancelation technology is standard on all models and on ATS coupe; it includes electronic sound enhancement when equipped with the available premium surround sound audio system. It differs from other manufacturers’ systems that pipe recorded engine sounds through the audio system. ATS electronic sound enhancement enhances only the car’s authentic powertrain sounds to support the performance experience
Engine options have been carried over and include:
- A 2.5-liter four-cylinder which churns out 202 bhp (151 kW) and 191 lb-ft (259 Nm) of torque
- A turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder which churns out 272 bhp (203 kW) and 295 lb-ft (400 Nm) of torque
- A 3.6-liter V6 churning out 321 bhp (239 kW) and 275 lb-ft (373 Nm) of torque