Peugeot recently announced the prices of the new second generation 308 for UK market. The new car goes on sale starting today.
The new Peugeot 308, which has made it to the nominees for the “2014 European Car of the Year” title, can now be bought in UK for a starting price of 14,495 GBP. The Active trim will retail for 17,195 GBP, while the Allure trim can be yours for 18,645 GBP. The top end Feline trim starts at 20,995 GBP.
The new second gen 2014 Peugeot 308 is as much as 140 kgs (308 lbs) lighter than the last gen model comes with a best-in-class 420-liter boot. The car comes equipped with Peugeot’s “i-Cockpit” interior, which has a 9.7-inch touchscreen display that allows the driver to have access to all the controls.
Select trim levels also get optional goodies such as- 18-inch Saphir alloys, ultrasonic alarm, panoramic cielo glass roof with interior blind, Peugeot Open & Go system, Driver Assistance Pack, blind spot monitoring system and front fog lights.
Here are the engine options for the new 2014 Peugeot 308:
- 1.2 VTI 82 5-speed manual
- 1.2 e-THP 110 5-speed manual stop-start
- 1.6 THP 125 6-speed manual
- 1.6 HDi 92 5-speed manual
- 1.6 e-HDi 115 6-speed manual (and stop-start)
- 1.6 BlueHDi 120 6-speed manual stop-start
- 2.0 BlueHDi 150 6-speed manual (and automatic) stop-start