Ford India will be launching the 2014 Fiesta facelift this month. Now, here on this page we have the brochure images and details of the facelifted model from the American car maker.
We have already reported the 2014 Ford Fiesta facelift will be launched in India with a diesel heart only. The car will be powered by the 1.5 liter turbocharged diesel engine churning out a max power of 90 bhp and 204 Nm of torque. The motor will come mated to a 5 speed manual gearbox. At a later stage, Ford may plonk the 1.0 liter Ecoboost from the Ecosport in the Fiesta. This 1.0 liter turbocharged petrol unit churns out 123 bhp of max power.
The 2014 Ford Fiesta facelift will go on sale in three trim levels :
The equipment offered on the 2014 Ford Fiesta facelift includes :
- Fog lamps
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Auto climate control
- Body-coloured mirrors and door handles
- Cruise control
- Footwell lamps
- Guide me home headlamps
- Split-folding rear seat
- Driver’s seat height adjustment
- Remote locking
- Electrically adjustable mirrors
- Six-speaker CD, USB and aux-capable audio system
- Alloy wheels
- Automatic headlamps and wipers
- Puddle lamps
- Electrically folding mirrors
- Keyless entry and go
- Rear parking sensors
- Ambient cabin lighting
- Advanced digital trip computer with real-time fuel economy and distance-to-empty readings
- Sync with the ‘Emergency Assist’ safety feature
- ABS with EBD
- 2 airbags
While the top-end Titanium trim gets 15 inch alloy wheels, the entry and middle variants get 15 inch steel wheels. The base trim will be equipped with a driver airbag and the other two trims get an additional airbag in the form of front passenger airbag. The car will be available with six exterior paint options.
Stay tuned to Motoroids for more dope on the 2014 Ford Fiesta facelift launch and other details.