Mercedes-Benz India has launched its new service programme, ‘My Mercedes-My Service’. With the launch of this programme, Mercedes-Benz aims to completely redefine the after-sales experience by digitizing service process and create an unparalleled benchmark in the luxury car service domain. ‘My Mercedes-My Service’ programme comprises initiatives like ‘Digital Service Drive’, ‘Premier Express Service’ and ‘Service Products’. These initiatives aim at enhancing the customer’s ownership experience manifold, thus making after-sales experience the new differentiator in the luxury car segment.
Here is what Mercedes-Benz India will offer:
1. Digital Service Drive: The ‘Digital Service Drive’ is an unique initiative offering transparency, convenience and time saving measures to the customers of the brand. The key objective of launching the ‘Digital Service Drive’ is to enhance the ownership experience of the customer resulting in brand loyalty. This initiative also aims to strengthen overall operational efficiency and reduce turnaround time for the customer. Automating the communication channel to ensure end-to-end visibility is also achieved through ‘Digital Service Drive’. The key elements of Digital Service Drive comprise:
- Paperless, convenient and time saving customer interaction processes through usage of iPads by Service Advisors
- Transparent communication through vehicle status information through automated Pre-Service, In-Service, Post Service SMS
- Feedback and estimate on e-mail
- In-person communication with the use of video calls to aid higher transparency
- Service at doorstep concept which is transparent like an actual visit to the workshop through the use of iPads by drivers with expert advice through video calls
- Convenient online booking with real time slot availability for nationwide service appointment booking
- Faster turnaround time for servicing
- Convenience from the comfort of home
- Transparent communication enabling trust
- Complete peace of mind and hassle free experience Mercedes-Benz India has already got an overwhelming response from the customers across the markets where ‘Digital Service Drive’ is piloted since the last three months.
2. Premier Express Service: Premier Express Service enables complete servicing of a Mercedes-Benz in a little over two hours. This concept is brought to life with dedicated infrastructure within the service center comprising dedicated bays, two post lift, dedicated tools & equipment and dedicated special tools like brake pad and disk test gauge, brake caliper tool, oil filter cap etc. There is also a dedicated team for ‘Premier Express Service’ comprising one Team Leader and two Certified Maintenance technicians. The total time estimated for Premier Express Service is for over two hours from welcoming the consumer to issuing of Gate Pass after performing the maintenance job. This service is available across all metro cities. Premier Express Service, however, excludes major service and repairs, warranty repairs or service on specialty AMG vehicles.
- Premier Express Service aims at reducing the average service time for maintenance of vehicles drastically, thus reducing the turnaround time. Further there is reduced effort for the customer as she/he has to travel to the service center only once for the service of the vehicle.
3. Star Ease New Service Package: The Star Ease programme reduces the cost of maintenance relieving the customers of any expense related worries. The exclusive features of the Star Ease package are multifold.
Star Ease Compact Plus: It now has more options to choose from. It will now be offered for:
- 3 years or 30,000 kms
- 3 years or 60,000 kms
- 4 years or 40,000 kms
- 4 years with 80,000 kms
- 5 years or 100,000 kms
Star Ease Compact will be offered with 2/3/4 and even 5 year with Unlimited Mileage. Mercedes-Benz India will also introduce a stand-alone package for 10 years or 200,000 kms for new car customer only.
Added benefits of new Service Package: New ‘Compact’ package comes without mileage restriction. There will be a package coverage up to 5 years for existing customers and up to 10 years or 200,000 kms for new customers. There will also be a complimentary Premier Express Service offered to the customer.
Here is an official promotional video of My Mercedes-My Service program:
What do you think of the My Mercedes-My Service program? Let us know your views through the comments section below.