Mercedes-Benz India have launched their ‘My Mercedes’ initiative to strengthen its Cost of Ownership programmes. The company is calling the new initiative the the fourth pillar of its ‘Year of Offensive’ strategy. ‘My Mercedes’ combines some of the industry’s best initiatives and service products which aim at enhancing the overall Customers’ Ownership Experience while maintaining minimal Cost of Ownership.
At the same time, Mercedes-Benz India also inaugurated its largest state-of-the-art works shop in North India, that of T&T Motors Gurgaon. The service facility was inaugurated by Eberhard Kern, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, Devdutta Chandavarkar, Vice President, After Sales, Mercedes-Benz India and Vidur Talwar, Managing Director, T&T Motors.
The salient points of the My Mercedes initiative by Mercedes-Benz India are:
• India First: Launches convenient online service booking enabled even through smart phones and tablets using scanned QR codes
• India first: National Remote Diagnostic Centre- a unique concept where Mercedes-Benz technical experts in Pune assists technicians from any location in vehicle diagnosis with the aid of technology, taking control of the diagnosis unit through remote access
• Segment First: Star Care- Only luxury car manufacturer to provide 3 years of warranty as standard
• Largest service facility: T&T Motors Gurgaon work shop is the largest service facilities of Mercedes-Benz India in North India: 62,000+ sq. ft., 28 dedicated bays, capability to service 15,000 cars a year, INR 300 million investment
• Industry benchmarking: Re-enforced round the clock On-Road Assistance for 3 years after vehicle purchase as standard
• B-Class Service vehicles: 20 new B-Class service vehicles equipped with specialized tools for enforced On Road Assistance launched across India
• In 2013 Mercedes-Benz India After-Sales expected to service an impressive 100,000 cars
• Every 90 seconds, 1 Mercedes-Benz Car is serviced
• Impressive 25 Training Man days delivered per day for dealer’s staffs to ensure high quality training
Commenting on the occasion, Eberhard Kern, Managing Director & CEO Mercedes-Benz India said, “Mercedes-Benz India is committed to a superlative Service and After-Sales programs to provide our valued customers a fascinating experience of owning the ‘Three Pointed Star’. We are excited to launch ‘My Mercedes’ program, which comprises initiatives introduced for the first time in India making luxury car ownership experience a delightful one with the best cost of ownership programmes.
Eberhard Kern further elaborated, “Premium After-Sales service is the key differentiator while investing on a luxury vehicle. We value our commitment for our customers and going forward the industry best standards set by Mercedes-Benz will create a new benchmark to take a lead. Our focus on network expansion will continue in line with our ‘Year of Offensive’ strategy for 2013, and our service centers will help us reach even closer to our customers. The new state-of-the-art service facility of T&T Motors has been designed and created to provide similar fascinating. In 2013, our team aims to service/Repair more than 100,000 Mercedes-Benz cars across India and delight each and every of our valued customers”.
Vidur Talwar, Managing Director, T&T Motors, commented on the inauguration: “This service facility of T&T Motors is yet another step towards our endeavor to provide the customers an unparalleled servicing standard that reflects Mercedes-Benz’s philosophy of Best or Nothing. T&T Motors’ strength has been in constant investing in three key areas of infrastructure, technology and human skills. This brand new service facility is an embodiment of this strength”.