Mercedes-Benz continues its focused network expansion strategy by foraying into yet another Tier II market, Thrissur. Mercedes-Benz inaugurated Bridgeway Motors Thrissur,a 3S facility in one of the most important emerging markets in Kerala.
This 3S facility is strategically located in the automobile hub of Thrissur providing easy access and convenience to customers from nearby areas. The luxurious 3S facility was inaugurated by Roland Folger, MD & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India and Ajmal Abdul Wahab, Managing Director, Bridgeway Motors Pvt. Ltd.
Bridgeway Motors, Thrissur is spread over cumulative area of 16,000 sq. ft. where up to five cars can be displayed. The facility was built with an investment of INR 7.5 Crore in only five months. Thefacility is staffed with 37 trained technicians who are equipped with the latest tools and equipment to service all the existing and forthcoming models of Mercedes-Benz.
Mercedes-Benz India has the most wide spread reach in the country among luxury car brands with 90 outlets in 44 cities. The strategic network expansion drive not only enables the brand to reach out to every potential customer but also serves the existing customer base by providing them the best from the world of Mercedes-Benz.
Key highlights at a glance:
- The new Service Centre at Thrissur reiterates Mercedes-Benz’s commitment to the customers and developing the luxury car market in Kerala
- Mercedes-Benz India has the most comprehensive network presence among luxury car makers with 90 outlets across 44 Indian cities
- Spread across a lavish 16,000 sq. ft., the workshop has 8 bays dedicated for maintenance and repair
- 37 professionally trained staff to ensure maximum customer satisfaction by providing the renowned Mercedes-Benz brand and ownership experience
- The entire facility was built in a span of 5 months
- Bridgeway Motors Thrissur, helps Mercedes-Benz to create brand awareness and reiterates the brand’s ‘Go To Customer’ strategy