To help improve the sales of the slow moving Zen Estilo, Maruti Suzuki have introduced a new limited edition version of the car. Christened the Estilo Nlive, the new variant boasts some additional features, body graphics and some goodies thrown in. Maruti claims that the full package of 14 new features on the Estilo Nlive is worth Rs 23,000 being provided at a special customer offer price of Rs. 15,000/-. In addition to the new features, a new colour Breeze Blue is added to the colour line-up only for the limited edition.
• Additional features on the new car include
• Quilted art leather seat covers
• Double-din sound system with USB
• Dual tone interiors
• Attractive wrap style body graphics
• Full wheel covers
• Beige parcel tray
• Dual tone steering wheel cover
• Mesh style back seat pockets,
• Customized cushions and floor mats with Nlive logo
• JVC double-din sound system with USB, large dual cone speakers
The Zen Estilo is powered by 998cc K10B petrol engine with 19kmpl fuel efficiency as tested by ARAI, Pune. The K series engine offers power of 68ps @ 6200 rpm and torque of 90Nm @ 3500 rpm.
On Estilo Nlive Mr Manohar Bhat, Vice President, Marketing, Maruti Suzuki, says, “In recent months, we have had good success with limited editions of some of our recent models such as Wagon R, A-star and Alto. Limited editions bring in incremental sales numbers. We are confident that the Estilo Nlive will be liked by the customers for its attractive new feature list.”