Mahindra Tractors, a part of Mahindra & Mahindra’s Farm Equipment Sector (FES) rolled out its new Yuvraj 215 NXT tractor in Delhi today. Mahindra’s Yuvraj 215 NXT is a 15 HP tractor with compact dimensions and is easy to operate with low operating costs, which makes it ideal for small landholdings and inter-culture operations.
The Yuvraj 215 NXT is pleasingly styled. Its big head lamps enable better and longer visibility and it is the first tractor in this segment to boast of a water cooled single cylinder direct injection engine and automatic depth and draft control hydraulics for even depth in the field. The side shift gear lever with the ‘seat with weight adjustment’ ensures ease of driving and comfort to the operator. The Yuvraj 215 NXT drives at a top speed of 25.6 Kmph with haulage capacity of 1.5 tonne. It has a two part detachable silencer for easy maneuverability and a tool box located below the battery box for easy access.
Also, due to its compact size and adjustable rear track width, the Mahindra Yuvraj 215 NXT is an ideal tractor for driving through narrow lanes and is suitable for inter-culture and spraying operations for crops like soybean, grapes, cotton, groundnut, sugarcane and fruit orchards.
Mr. Ravindra Shahane, Vice President, Marketing, Tractor and Farm mechanization Business, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., said “At Mahindra, our objective is to increase farm productivity and enhance rural prosperity. Apart from offering an unbeatable value proposition, solid style and solid performance at an attractive price, the Yuvraj 215 NXT is part of our vision to Deliver FarmTech Prosperity to farmers in Delhi through its multiple application features.”
The Yuvraj 215 NXT offers the following unique features:
- Hydraulic with Automatic Depth and Draft control, the first time this feature has been incorporated in a tractor below 20 HP for smooth operation and better performance with draft implements
- Side shift gear lever with fatigue-free ergonomics for driver comfort
- High Road speed of 25.6 Kmph enables one to have more trips for haulage within a shorter span
- Its single cylinder water cooled vertical engine does not over heat
- Best fuel efficiency gives the benefit of lowest operational cost amongst all tractors in its range
- Enhances productivity per hectare in comparison to other small tractors / power tillers
- Compact in size (wheel base and wheel track) best suited for inter-culture and for small field pans
- Standard PTO for easy adaptability for attachments like Sprayer / Generator / Water pump.