Mahindra Two Wheelers have launched the Mojo Tourer Edition. The new touring oriented version of the bike comes comes equipped with an Accessories Kit consisting of:
- Magnetic Tank Bag – A 13-litre bag with 4 rare earth magnets to provide grip over the metal tank.
- Saddle Bag and Carrier –These bags have a combined storage space of 38 litres. Made of long-lasting denier fabric with triple stitching on stress points, this piece is claimed to ensure durability.
- Mobile Holder – A fully adjustable (360 degree rotation) mobile holder with a silicon band to ensure grip at high speeds.
- Front Guard – Made from high-strength, corrosion-resistant material, meant to protect the fuel tank, radiator guard and engine while ‘enhancing’ the look of the bike.
- Pannier Mount – The pannier gets a matte black powder coating finish. This storage kit is is rust-resistant and is designed to look quite good.
- Fog Lamp and Mount – 20W MOJO Fog Lamps, meant for additional illumination in low-visibility scenarios.
- Mahindra is also throwing in a Tourer Jacket as an Introductory Benefit.
According the official statement released by Mahindra, the aforementioned accessories “have been selected keeping in mind the functional needs of a tourer – the saddle carrier and panier mount help carry excess luggage over long rides. The mobile holder will aid navigation and provide easy accessibility. The front guard will safeguard the bike from damage while the fog lamp will help enhance visibility during harsh weather conditions.”
The MOJO Tourer Edition is priced at Rs.1,88,850 (Ex-Showroom Delhi) which is about INR 35,000 more than the standard offering.
Mr. Naveen Malhotra, Sr. General Manager – Sales, Marketing & Product Planning, Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd. said, “The emerging trend among the youth is to accessorize their bikes, keeping this in mind, we are excited to introduce the MOJO Tourer Edition. It is aimed at those who have a passion for touring and for whom exploring new terrain is a way of life. The MOJO Tourer Edition is the perfect companion for every biker who is passionate about touring.”