TVS Motors is about to launch a product which they have been pretty secretive about until now. And they’ve succeeded at keeping the mystery alive, even when in about 15 minutes of time, the actual product will be revealed. Our guess? It’s the sporty new TVS Ntorq scooter. We’re covering the event live and this post will be updated with images, details and all the information you need about the new product, real time. Stay Tuned and keep the F5 key handy!
Called The TVS NTORQ 125, the scooter has been priced at 58,750 INR (Ex-Delhi). Will be available in a week’s time across INDIA. ARAI fuel efficiency not disclosed as TVS says this is a performance scooter
2:15 PM Here’s our live stream from the event. Keep scrolling down for real-time updates
- Four different colour options available
- Telescopic front forks. Twin-tube gas charged rear shock absorber
- Tubeless Tyres
- Navigation assist, SMS Notification, Caller id, low battery indicator, service indicator, phone battery strength, engine oil temp, average speed, auto clock sync
- An app developed by TVS pairs with the scooter to guide with navigation
Key Features: alloy wheels, bluetooth connected, digital instrument cluster, stealth aircraft-inspired styling, 95 kph top speed, called id on screen, led rail lamp, afterburner styled vents, 55 speedometer features, inbuilt lap timer, engine kill switch, pass switch, external fuel fill lid, roto petal disc brakes.
- 22 litres under seat storage with smart phone charger, 9.4 bhp at 7500 rpm, 95 kph top speed
- It’s called the TVS Ntorq 125. Is powered by a 3-valve engine. Styling & Performance inspired by 35 years of TVS Racing
- Out of 3 two-wheelers sold in India, one is a scooter
- New scooter is being targeted towards young users. TVS calls them the ‘Gen-Z’
- India’s first Bluetooth CONNECTED scooter
- TVS has 600+ global patents. The new product sure is a scooter
- 1 million+ TVS Wegos on the road until now
- TVS Jupiter is the fastest scooter to breach the 2 million+ sales mark
- New product has many brand new, first-in-segment features
2:08 PM People are being greeted by the design highlight at the entrance
1:55 PM The event is scheduled to begin at 14:00 and all that TVS has revealed until now is that flaming RED bullhorn pattern of the tail light.