To mark the success of its hatchback, the Tiago and usher in the festive season, Tata Motors announced the launch of the limited-edition Tiago Wizz. Claimed to offer a more sporty, dynamic, young and confident style, this new edition is priced at INR 4.52 lakhs for the petrol version and INR 5.30 lakhs for the diesel version (ex – showroom Delhi), inclusive of the accessory kit.
What’s new? The Tiago Wizz comes with new style quotient:
- Striking contrast black roof and spoiler
- Stylish dual-tone wheel cover with red accent
- Unique berry-red grill highlights
- Black contrast colored outside mirrors
- Dual-tone interiors with piano black finish & sporty red accent
- Sleek roof rails
- New patterned seat fabric
- Stylish blackout on B pillar
According to Mayank Pareek, President, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors, Festive season is all about celebrations and the car-maker wants to partner with its customers to provide them the joy of mobility. With the Tiago Wizz limited-edition, Tata Motors want to celebrate the success of the hatchback and begin the festive season with something special for its current and potential customers.
Other key feature:
- 1.2L Revotron petrol and 1.05L Revotorq diesel engine
- Multi drive mode- Eco & City
- Front & rear power windows
- Remote central locking with flip key
- Harman infotainment system
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Rear parking sensors with display
- Turn by Turn Navigation
- Juke-Car App
- 22 Intelligent utility spaces
You May Like Tata Tiago Review: Revotorq 1.05L and Revotron 1.2L
We’re not sure what’s the upper limit to the number of units of Wizz edition that will be produced so if you’re planning to buy one, you might want to visit a Tata Motors’ showroom near you. Do let us know your thoughts about the new, limited edition version of the Tata Tiago through the comments section below.