Being a motorcyclist, if bonding with like minded people while taking in the fragrance of some fuel that sends a rush through your head is on your mind, you need to be at the IBW 2015. To be held at Vagator, Goa on the 21st and 22nd of February 2015, the key highlights at this year’s India Bike Week are as follows:
- 100 bikes on display including War Classics, Vintage, Mods and outrageous bikes never seen
- Gathering of 12,000 motorcycling enthusiasts
- Drag Strip – Howling Dog 1/4 Mile Drag
- Ace Cafe London – London’s centre of rock, roll and the bikes of class since the late 30s, will now be at IBW 2015.
- Dirt Track Challenge – an opportunity to have some off-road fun and experience jumps and skids in a controlled environment under expert guidance.
- The Big Trip – Hear stories from legendary motorcycle travelers- Grant & Susan Johnson, Rashmi Thambe, Avinash Thadani, Kedar, Sangeetha Jairam, Gokulram and many more
- 5 music stages – Headlined by Baby Head and featuring Biker bands, Blackstratblues, BLOT, DJ Sa vs Sa and Siddharth Basrur, Ox7gen
- All India Stunt Championship finals
- Exclusive Travel Arena with 10+ international RTW legends, adventure gear expo, travel movies
- IBW Bike Build Off
- Bonus Attraction at THE ARENA – FMX, Dyno Wars, Vertical Tricks, BBQ, Urban Street Stage – Street Art, Hip Hop, BBOY, Skateboarding, BMX, Super Trials, Bikini Bike Wash, Bicycle Jousting
Camping & Accommodation: To give festival-goers an opportunity to camp close to the festival, IBW is offering a camping package starting at Rs 2,703 for 2 nights that will include a tent, sleeping mattress, blankets, pillows, breakfast, mineral water, tea & coffee. There are also additional travel & accommodation packages available that will have rooms ranging from Rs 800 for dormitories to hotel rooms going uptil Rs 8000 per night. The entry fee for the 2 day festival will cost you Rs 3,000.