Hyundai Motor India announced the 23rd edition of the nationwide ‘Free Car Care Clinic’. The customer connect program will be held from March 29th – April 8th, 2017 at all service outlets across the country. Free Car Care Clinic will offer comprehensive 90 Point Car Health Check-up with examination of the engine, transmission, electrical system, under-body, AC, exterior, etc. Customers can also avail following benefits along with the Car health check-up:
- Attractive discounts on spare parts, labour charges and other value added services.
- Exciting discounts on extended warranty along with excellent offers on exchange of old cars.
- To value the long term relationship with its customers, additional attractive discounts for the customers owning vehicles more than 3 years old is offered.
- Daily customer gratification through lucky draws to offer 100 free extended warranties.
- Shell India as the prime sponsor is also offering attractive schemes and gifts during the camp.
The previous Free Car Care Clinic held in September 2016 benefitted more than 1.9 lac customers across the country and made it a successful campaign under Experience Hyundai programs.
Announcing the 23rd Free Car Care Clinic, Y K Koo, MD & CEO – Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said that the Free Car Care Clinic program has always received overwhelming response from customers. He further added that the car maker ensures enhanced ownership experience along with customer delight and hopes to see more participation in the clinics across the country.