Honda has launched the Jazz Privilege Edition with enhanced infotainment system, enhanced interiors / exteriors and additional safety & technology features. The additional features / changes on the Jazz Privilege Edition are listed below.
- DIGIPAD –17.7 cm advanced infotainment with audio, video and navigation system
- Privilege Edition themed beige seat covers and floor mats.
- Rear parking sensors
- Privilege Edition Emblem
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Honda Connect, with 20 features meant for safety, security and convenience
The highlights of the DIGIPAD 17.7 cm infotainment system are provided below:
- In-built satellite-linked 3D navigation
- My Storage internal media memory of 1.5GB
- Mirror Link support for smartphone connectivity
- Internet access for browsing, email and live traffic via optional Wifi receiver
- Voice commands for media, navigation and calling
- Smartphone voice assistant activation
- Bluetooth for hands-free telephone and audio streaming support
- AM/FM Digital radio tuner, MP3/WAV, i-Pod/i-phone compatible
- USB slots (2 Nos), Micro SD Card slots for maps and media (2 Nos.) &HDMI-IN port
The Honda Connect utility offers several features to its users too:
Convenience Features: Online Service & Booking notification, new Products and Campaigns alert with customer feedback directed to the company.
Utility Features: Manual SOS feature, active in just a simple click, location sharing with friends and family, Pit Stops facilitates with nearest Honda dealer & fuel station locater. Insurance and PUC renewal reminders, Document Wallet, Fuel Log records with fuel economy figures
Safety and sense of Security: Impact Alert feature such as strong jerk, physical knock or collision followed by connecting with HCIL’s 24X7 call center. Locate My Car feature enabling to locate the car, Trip analysis, My Car’s Health & Share My Location are some of the unique features which add up to customer safety & security
The Privilege Edition Jazz is based on Honda Jazz V MT (Petrol and Diesel) & V CVT Petrol grade featuring Dual Airbags & ABS, Touch Panel Auto AC, Rear Camera, Alloy Wheels, Multi-Information Combination Meter with Eco-Assist Ambient meter rings, Electrically Adjustable and Foldable Outside Mirror with Turn Indicators, Paddle Shift (in CVT variant)and host of other safety, convenience and aesthetic features. The Honda Jazz Privilege edition is priced Rs.5000 over V Grade and is available at an Ex-Showroom New Delhi prices as below:
- V MT Privilege Edition (Petrol) –Rs. 7,36,358
- V CVT Privilege Edition (Petrol) –Rs. 8,42,089
- V MT Privilege Edition (Diesel) –Rs. 8,82,302
Speaking about the Privilege Edition of Jazz, Mr. Jnaneswar Sen, Sr. Vice President, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltdsaid, “Our festive offering of Honda Jazz Privilege Edition, with advanced infotainment, security and comfort features, is a great value for our customers at a very attractive price and strongly enhances its appeal.HCIL has witnessed strong sales momentum in this fiscal yearwith a cumulative growth of over 21% since April 2017. We hope to continue this trend through the festive season.” he added.