Honda Cars India has announced the introduction of 2017 ‘Privilege Edition’ of the Amaze. The Privilege Edition comes enriched with advanced infotainment system, enhanced exterior and safety features. The sedan comes with new seat covers which are highlighted by the ‘Privilege edition’ embossed on them. It also gets new Centre Arm Rest for the driver. The Rear Parking Sensors are aimed to help in a safer and more convenient parking experience.
The limited edition is based on Amaze S(O) MT grade which has features like Dual Airbags, ABS (in Diesel Variant) , Power Adjustable ORVMs, Steering Mounted controls, Driver Seat Height Adjuster, Digital AC Controls, Premium Dual tone interiors and much more.
Also Read – Honda Amaze 1.5 Diesel Review: Desires Exceeded
The Privilege edition is priced INR 10,000 over S(O) MT grade and is available at ex-showroom New Delhi prices of INR 648,888 for Petrol and INR 773,631 for Diesel.
Here are all the features at a glance
- DIGIPAD – Revolutionary 17.7 cm Advanced Infotainment with audio, video and navigation system
- Privilege Edition Themed Premium Beige colour Seat Covers
- Centre Arm Rest for the driver
- Sophisticated Body Graphics
- Privilege Edition Emblem
- Rear Parking Sensors
DIGIPAD is a revolutionary 17.7 cm Advanced Infotainment with a lot of functions which will give a lot of fun to the driver and passengers. It features:
- In-built Satellite Linked 3D Navigation
- My storage Internal Media Memory 1.5GB
- Mirror Link support for Smartphone Connectivity
- Internet access for Browsing, Email and Live Traffic via optional Wifi Receiver
- Voice Commands for Media, Navigation and Calling
- Smartphone Voice Assistant Activation
- Bluetooth for Handsfree Telephone and Audio Streaming Support
- AM/FM Digital Radio Tuner, MP3/WAV, i-Pod/i-phone compatible
- USB slots (2 Nos), Micro SD Card Slots for Maps and Media (2 Nos.) & HDMI-IN port