FIAT Group Automobiles India Private Limited (FGAIPL) recently launched the limited edition Punto Sport 2013 at the FIAT Caffe in Bengaluru.
Powering the car is a the tried and tested 1.3L VGT-equipped Multijet motor that has a max power of 93 PS@4000 RPM.
The Punto Sport 2013 comes equipped with additional features such as Sport Pedals, Sport Decals, Chrome Exhaust Pipe, Roof Spoiler and Sport Carpet floor mats.
The 2013 sporty version will be available in 2 new colours – New Pearl White and Exotica Red. Both these color options get black roof and contrasting side ORVMs.
Here are the main features of the Punto Sport 2013 at a glance:
- Black painted roof
- Contrast colour exterior mirrors
- Sport decals – side & rear
- Sport Pedals
- Chrome Exhaust pipe
- Roof Spoiler
- “Punto” Door Sills
- “Sport” Carpet floor mats with red stitching
The car also comes equipped with features such as
- Dual Stage Front Airbags with Early Crash Sensors
- Fire Prevention System (FPS)
- Immobilizer With Rolling code (FCS)
- Blue & Me technology
- Auto A/C
- Speed Sensitive Volume Adjuster for Audio with remote control
The Punto Sport 2013 goes on sale at a price of INR Rs.7,60,048/- (Ex showroom, Delhi) and RS.7,74,089/- (Ex showroom, Bangalore)