Ducati is planning to make a come back in India and recent sightings of under development dealerships suggests that you can soon walk into a showroom, put down the cash/cheque and ride off on one of the most beautiful machines that money can buy. But how much exactly would it take to ride one of these Italian machines back home? If reports from Powerdrift are to be believed, you can walk away with one of these motorcycle for as much as Rs 6.38 lakh!
Expected prices of upcoming Ducati Motorcycles in India:
- Ducati Scrambler – Rs 6.38 lakh
- Ducati Monster – Rs 7 lakh to Rs 25 lakh
- Ducati Hypermotard – Rs 10 lakh to Rs 11.2 lakh
- Ducati 899 – Rs 13.2 lakh
- Ducati Multistrada – Rs 14 lakh to Rs 20 lakh
- Ducati Diavel – Rs 13.8 lakh to Rs 37.2 lakh
- Ducati Panigale 1299 – Rs 32 lakh to 46 lakh
According to these reported prices, the entry level motorcycle from Ducati, the Scrambler will cost Rs 6.38 lakh and we assume these prices are of ex-showroom. The most expensive motorcycle in the line-up will be the newly launched Panigale 1299 which made its debut at the 2014 EICMA along with the new Multistrada.
Which of the aforementioned Ducati motorcycles are you eagerly awaiting? Let us know your choice through the comments section below. Stay tuned to Motoroids for more updates from the motoring industry.