We reported in detail when FIAT Group Automobiles India Private Limited (FGAIPL) recently launched the limited edition Punto Sport 2013 in Indian car market. Now, what we have here today is a video that shows all the details of the newly launched Punto Sport.
The 2013 Fiat Punto Sport is powered by the same tried and tested 1.3L VGT-equipped Multijet motor that powers Punto 90hp variant. This engine boasts of a max power of 93 PS@4000 RPM.
The Punto Sport 2013 comes equipped with additional features such as-
- Sport Pedals
- Sport Decals
- Chrome Exhaust Pipe
- Roof Spoiler
- Sport Carpet floor mats
The 2013 sporty version will be available in 2 new colours – New Pearl White and Exotica Red. Both these color options get black roof and contrasting side ORVMs.
Check out the list below for all the main features of the new Punto Sport 2013:
- Black painted roof
- Contrast colour exterior mirrors
- Sport decals – side & rear
- Sport Pedals Chrome
- Exhaust pipe Roof Spoiler “Punto” Door Sills “Sport” Carpet floor mats with red stitching
- The car also comes equipped with features such as Dual Stage Front Airbags with Early Crash Sensors
- Fire Prevention System (FPS) Immobilizer With Rolling code (FCS)
- Blue & Me technology
- Auto aircon
- Speed Sensitive Volume Adjuster for Audio with remote control
The Punto Sport 2013 goes on sale at a price of INR Rs.7,60,048/- (Ex showroom, Delhi) and RS.7,74,089/- (Ex showroom, Bangalore)