The new Ducati Diavel 2014 is here and the latest iteration of the highly loved sport cruiser comes with many new features, including a new engine and exhaust system and styling refinements. The new Ducati Diavel 2014 now makes a bolder statement and comes pack with latest technologies to become a smoother performer and have enhanced comfort and usability.
For connoisseurs of technology, the latest generation Testastretta 11° Dual Spark engine combines with full LED illumination, ABS, Ducati Traction Control and Ducati Riding Modes to deliver a feature packed package. While new styling, 162hp and 205kg (452lb) of weight merge the worlds of power and style. A specially engineered 240 section rear tyre combined with Ducati chassis technology should lead to mind-blowing handling and lean angles which would defy the laws of physics.
With its laid-back street ergonomics, blistering performance and commanding style, the new Diavel now rolls out dressed in stylish Dark Stealth livery, a black trellis frame and black wheels. The Diavel Carbon offers the choice of traditional Ducati Red over Matte Carbon with red frame or the stunning new Star White over Matte Carbon with white frame, both with black, forged wheels by Marchesini, turned and milled to expose the natural aluminium.
2015 Diavel new features overview
All Diavel models
- New Testastretta 11° DS engine
- New exhausts system
- Full LED illumination
- New headlamp cover and mounting
- New bar-risers
- New radiator covers
- New seat
- New fuel gauge and side-stand TFT instrumentation icons
- Body: Dark Stealth
- Frame: Black
- Wheels: Black
- Silencers: Black
- Colour 1: Body: “red carbon” (gloss red over matte carbon weave); Frame: Ducati red
- Colour 2: Body: Star White (white over matte carbon weave); Frame: Ducati white
- Wheels: Black. Marchesini, forged, turned and milled to expose the natural aluminium
- Silencers: Stainless-steel silver