Austrian bike maker KTM has released not one but two new videos of the 2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R. These video clips are the final two videos of the series of videos which have been shot for 1290’s website. Seen in the video here is former bike racer Jeremy McWilliams putting the new KTM 1290 Super Duke R at the Ascari circuit in Spain.
The new 1290 Super Duke R is powered by 180hp motor that has 144 Nm of crazy torque! The bike comes with Bosch stability control system which makes this bike virtually crash proof.
Here’s the list of things which should excite you (if by any chance these videos don’t) about the KTM 1290 Super Duke R.
- Developed from the scratch
- Single sided swingarm
- Ultra light and stiff tubular perimeter chassis
- Traction control with three ride modes – Street, Rain and Sport
- ABS with three modes – On, Supermoto and Off
- 0-200 km/h in less than 8 seconds
- Wheelies in 3rd, even 4th gear
- All this is thanks to 180 bhp, 144 Nm and a light weight of 189 kg
- WP Front Suspension