At the Auto Expo 2016 today, Renault India unveiled the new Duster. The new duster will also be available with a new 6 speed Easy — R Automated Manual Transmission (AMT).
Following are the highlights of the new Duster :
- New ‘CM0-10. Engine Compartment
- New T4 E&E Architecture
- New Front Face
- New Kayak Roof Rails
- New Firefly Fog Lamps
- New Waterfall LED Tad Lamps
- New Hawk Eye Cluster Headlamps
- New Electrically Adjustable and Foldable ORVMs with turn Indicators
- New Gun Metal Finish Alloy Wheels
- New Media Navigation System
- New Automatic AC
- New Rear view camera with guidelines
- New Centre Fascia
- Cruise Control with Speed limiter
The facelifted Duster also features an updated front fascia with a new single slat grille housing the Renault logo in the centre. Also can be seen are the refreshed headlamps, silver scuff plates and new alloy wheels. The rear of the car too gets an updated scuff plate and bumper while getting new tail lamps.
Renault hasn’t revealed what will be powering the new Duster but we can safely say the same engines will be carried forward in the facelifted model too. The Easy-R AMT will be available with the diesel mill.
No launch details have been mentioned as of now. Stay tuned to Motoroids for more details on the new Renault Duster Easy-R AMT launch.
Renault Duster Image Gallery :