Foton Motors To Set Up Plant At Pune

| May 3, 2011 | 255 Comments

China based Beiqi Foton Motor today made an announcement that they will enter the Indian Auto market with a host of LCV and MCV in their first year. Foton has singned a MoU with the Maharashtra government and decided to invest Rs 1,676 crore setting up a manufacturing plant in Pune which will produce the company’s vehicles, with launches beginning in 2013.

Foton as a parent company has 10 major brands which are Auman, Auv, Aumark, MP-X, Midi, Saga, View, SUP, Ollin and Forland. India will be the first country where it will set up a plant apart from its home country China. The company has operations in Russia, Iran, Pakistan, Vietnam, Indonesia and Kenya and exports to over 100 countries around the globe.

Mini-Van

Foton Motors To Set Up Plant At Pune

15 seater Mini Bus

Foton Motors To Set Up Plant At Pune

Auman_6_Ton

Foton Motors To Set Up Plant At Pune

Auman_4x2_

Category: News

About the Author ()

Dyed-in-the-wool motoring enthusiast and internationally published writer. Been around for a bit to be clued in about the latest happenings in the world of crankshafts and pistons. Movie buff, Steve Jobs worshiper, wanderer and philosopher who loves his scotch. Follow Amit on Twitter @amitchhangani for the freshest auto news, opinions and other random ramblings

Comments (255)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. I would like to Join as a DGM SAFETY as per my Experience to Maintain Safe Foton Motors Environment by Adopting Prevention/ Protection /Life Safety Measures & Regular Training on Safety & Fire Prevention/ Fire Fighting to Develop Safety Habits as well as Safety Consciousness among the Employee as this is New Company & I can Set up Safety Organization which will go a long way to Maintain SAFE PLANT.
    Thanks & Regards.
    P.L.BHATTRAI
    ex Fire Safety Consultant.
    M.G.L –HSSE, Mumbai.
    Em ID lalbhattrai@rediffmail.com.
    Mob +91 8879174907.

2. Aminesh Kumar, want to develop the glasses for foton motors. Representing Impact Safety Glass Works Pvt Ltd, suppling to tata motors, ashok leyland, VE commercial, Diamler, and may mores.

3. Ravi Chavan says:

I would like to join as Prototyping In charge , I am in prototyping & Styling field with highest prototyping skills and techniques and I have worked on many challenging product development projects. It will be a privilege for me to work with Foton Motors and express my skills to support the organization in new product building and Prototyping.

4. Dilip Chanda says:

I would like to Join Foton Motors as SENIOR MANAGER/DGM – Accounts, Finance & Commercial. As I have 24 years experience in HR & Admn., Accounts & Finance, Banking, Import & Export, Project implementation, Direct & Indirect Taxation, Costing, SCM, etc.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Dilip Chanda, Email ID- dilipchanda.nasik@yahoo.co.in. Mobile No: +919922431412.

5. I would like to Join Foton Motors as LOGISTICS MANAGER/ & Commercial. As I have 5 years experience in Logistices, Import & Export, planing implementation, Costing, SCM, etc.
    Thanks & Regards,
    vikram Godbole -09823381023 , godboleguru@gmail.com.

6. FAZAR Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Specialize in Offshore Website Designing, Software Development , Web Promotion, Graphic Designing, Multimedia Flash Development and SEO Services.
    FAZAR Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is an emerging IT consulting company providing an end-to-end e-business solutions and software development services, which combines cutting-edge technology with keen business acumen to deliver high quality, "e"nnovative Web solutions and business process automation tools for global enterprises.
    Our primary focus is to provide affordable software solutions for our clientele with an edge of technological advancement and change driven ideology.

Mob: +91 – 9762165106.
    FAX: 020 – 665 319 67.
    E-mail: satendra@fazarinfotech.com

7. Fresher Bachelors in Electronics & Telecom engineer.Completed Management program from SP JAIN (BCIDS)Andheri.NATIONAL PRIZE won for my technical work under INDIAN SOCIETY OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION.Currently consulting business man to do business with china.
    Language Known:Chinese, English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Marwadi.

8. Vikash Sahrawat says:

New group emerging in India. Myself Vikash Sahrawat workin as robotics engineer in Weld Shop. Hsaving ample of experience in Manufacturing. Would love to join such a company at its emerging stage. Will get to learn a lot at development stage.

Regards
    Vikash Priyanka Sahrawat.
    8003108999

9. Anil Jadhav says:

I would like to join as DGM Maintenance position. I have experience of 26 years in Maintenance of CNC, PLC, SPM & GPM machines, Utility/ Facility Planning, Planning and Scheduling of effective Preventive, Predictive and Breakdown maintenance to enhance equipment reliability and machine up-time of the Plant equipments and project work. Expertise in conceptualizing & effecting process modifications to optimize resource utilization.
    Worked with Auto Components industry (for Maruti, Telco, Mahindra, Honda, and Bajaj etc. plants), process industries like Sugar, Ferrites plant, and Custom Based Thyristor control DC Battery charger, AC Distribution panels.

10. Anil Jadhav says:

I would like to join as DGM Maintenance position. I have a 26 years of experience in Maintenance of CNC, PLC, SPM & GPM machines, Utility/ Facility Planning, Planning and Scheduling of effective Preventive, Predictive and Breakdown maintenance to enhance equipment reliability and machine up-time of the Plant equipments and project work. Expertise in conceptualizing & effecting process modifications to optimize resource utilization.

Mob: +91 – 9422603815.
    E-mail: asjadhav@rediffmail.com

11. I would like to join your company as senior design engineer.
    i hv exp. of 2 year in automobile domain with Pro-E cad tool.
    If u consider me worthy please let me know…..

12. lakshya core consultancy would like to provide the manpower to your company at very economical rate.

13. noel navaja says:

how many km. did your mini bus consumed in aliter

• rohit mahendra gavali says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
      I have Completed DIPLOMA IN WELDING TECHNOLOGY after I.T.I. (welder) & N.C.T.V.T. . recently i working in TATA MOTORS PUNE at post production supervisor My Contact No-8793258900 & Email id- rhtgvl5@gmail.com
      comed for Job & Call me. I am Waiting for Your Call.
      Mr.rohit gavali

• CHAVAN KONDIBA SAMPAT says:

RESUME CHAVAN KONDIBA M.NO9921862735 EMAIL:KONDIBACHAVAN05@GMAIL.COM. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION *10thPASS BY S.C.H.SANSAR. MARKS:446/59.46% *12thPASS BY S.C.H.&J.COLLEGE BHAVANINAGAR. MARKS:363/60.50.% *I.T.I(WELDER)PASS BY GOVT.I.T.I.INDAPUR MARKS:544/77.71%*N.C.T.V.T PASS BY S.C.S.S.K LTD.BHAVANINAGAR. MARKS:-507/72.42%. *WORK EXPERINCE* *PIAGGIO VEHICLES PVT.LTD.BARAMATI: 16.05.2005TO 22.11.2005. *TATA MOTORS LTD PUNE. 6.01.2006 TO25.07.2006 *PIAGGIO PVT LTD BARAMATI:- 19.08.2006TO 18.02.2007 *QUALITY AUTO WORKS BARAMATI:- 25.02.2007TO 1.08.2007 *PIAGGIO VEHICALES PVT LTD BARAMATI:-3.08.2007TO 26.02.2008 *QUALITY AUTO WORKS BARAMATI:- 28.02.2008TO 3.06.2008 *ASHIRWAD ENTERPRISES PUNE:-06.06.2008 TO 05.08.2009 *TATA MOTORS LTD PUNE:- 1.09.2009 TO 10.04.2010 *VOLKSWAGAN INDIA PVT LTD CHAKAN PUNE:-28.05.2010TO 23.10.2010 *QUALITY AUTO WORKS BARAMATI:-30.10.2010TO 20.04.2011 *ISMT INDIA LTD BARAMATI:-25.04.2011TO 30.1O.2011 *COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING PHALTAN:-1.01.2012TO TILL DATE . I HAVE 7.5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN AUTOMOBILE COMPANY&OTHER BY WELDING WOKRS. DECLARATION I DO HEREBY DECLARE THAT ALL THE ABOVE INFORMATION FURNISHED BY ME IS TURE TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE &BELIEF.INCASE ANY OF PARTICULARS FURNISHED BY ME ARE FOUND TO BE FALSE AT ANY STAGE MY CANDIDATURE IS LIABLE TO BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.I AM INTERESD TO WORJ WITH THIS COMPANY.IF THERE IS NEW OPENING PLEASE INFORM ME. THANKS & REGARD CHAVAN KONDIBA

14. Respected Sir/Mam,
    I have Completed I.T.I. (welder) & N.C.T.V.T. I have Two Years Experience in Automobile Company. I am Intersted in Your Company. My Contact No-9623452863 & Email Id-yogesh_adsul@rediffmail.com
    Plz. Sir I need for Job & Call me. I am Waiting for Your Call.
    Mr.Yogesh Adsul

15. mayur says:

Respected Sir,
    Myself Mayur, BE (Mechanical 2010), having 2.5 yrs of exp in Automobile industry.
    I am very much intrested to join your company. If suitable position available pl contact….
    E mail ID – mayur_deshmukh26@yahoo.co.in

16. Dnyaneshwar says:

Respected Sir,
    Myself Dnyaneshwar narode, having 3.0 yrs of exp in Automobile industry.
    E mail ID – dnyaneshwar555n@rediffmail.com

17. yogesh pawar says:

respected sir ,

i have passed GOVT. I.T.I .trade .production & manufacturing( C.N.C) i have need of job pls inform me sir.
    thank you.
    regards,
    yogesh pawar.
    mob.no-9604873748

18. azam says:

Respected Sir/ Madam,
    Myself AZAM GULAM KHAN, I.T.I Fitter having 8 yrs of experience in automobile industry.
    Iam very much intresred to join your company.
    If suitable position available pls contact………
    Email ID- khanazam31@gmail.com
    mobile no- 9922862505

19. satish says:

Dear sir
    I have done BE in mech. 2012. seek for job. currently working on eicher motors pithampure a leading automobile industry.
    If suitable vacancy avail. plz call me on 9752580557,9826091657.
    patelsatis@gmail.com

20. Ram kamble says:

Dear ser, my self Ram Kamble.i complited iti sheet metal.and i have 3years exp.in atomobail idustry.im very much intresred to your compny.so contact me piz..my Email-justyram007@gmail.com and contact no-9503182605

21. Pravin Mansukh says:

Respected sir,
    myself pravin mansukh,i complited Diploma in Automobile and recently i am working in TATA MOTORS i have 3 years experience in Quality Assurance&vehicle testing(safari,sumo,storme,Aria)
    if sutaible position available in your comany,please contact me.
    CONTACT NO.7709993974
    Email ID.prmansukh9@gmail.com
    thank you.

22. chiranjeevi singh says:

Dear sir
    I have done BE in electronics. 2009. seek for job. currently working on volkswagen india private ltd.pune cakan as a planner in manufactruning engineering depatment
    If suitable vacancy avail. plz call me on 9860456915
    singhchiranjeevi@gmail.com

23. vishal rokade says:

Dear sir
    I have done BE in mech. 2012. seek for job. currently working on volkswagen india pvt. ltd a leading automobile industry.
    If suitable vacancy avail. plz call me on 8390070281,8600243232.
    rokade.vb@gmail.com

24. Ayush says:

Bhaiyo ye job search site nahin hai,, sab apna cv apne paas rakho

25. Kumar Kanishka says:

Sir, I am Kumar Kanishka, I completed my engineering from Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune, 2011. Stream- Production Engineering. I have 1 year experience as G.E.T. Production in Sharda Motor Industries Ltd. from 1st Jan 2012 to 1st Jan 2013. Please find attached resume for your reference. Regards, Kanishka Kumar. +91-9975844866

26. kanhaiyalal says:

Respected sir,
    My self KANHAIYALAL PATIL,I am complited Diploma in Mechanical and recently i am working in CVG seating India Pvt.Ltd in pune. I have total 5.6 years experience Production &Planning dept.So if suitable position available in your company,please contact me.
    CONTACT NO.09764659928,08087007071
    Email ID.kanhaiyalalpatil@gmail.com
    thank you.

27. Sumeet Rane says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I have Completed I.T.I. (Motor Mechanics) & N.C.T.V.T. I have Three Years Experience in Automobile Company. I am Intersted in Your Company. My Contact No-9765279393 & Email Id-sumeetrane27@yahoo.com
    Plz. Sir I need for Job & Call me. I am Waiting for Your Call.
    Mr. Sumeet Rane

28. Tejas liladhar chaudhari says:

dear sir,
    iti welder,i have 3year exp. In automobile industry.
    so plz sir,
    Email-tchaudhari89@gmail.com
    mob no-8055362262

29. rit says:

diploma in mechanical need a job

regards
    rit

• Akshay Pandurang Badadare says:

TO:
      FOTON MOTORS,
      Subject- Application for Production Supervisor
      Respected Sir,Madam
      I have completed Diploma in Automobile Engineering. I have 1 year experience Production Supervisor in Agricultural equipments company. If suitable position in available in your company,please contact me.
      Contact no.+91 9673633674
      Email ID-itsme.akshay15@gmail.com

30. ulhas says:

Kavathekar Ulhas
    Cell No 9765401536
    To:
    FOTON MOTORS
    310949Subject: Application for Sr Manager – Supplier Quality Engine

Dear Sir
    I am sending you my application for the above post in your organization in reference to the job requirement in Freshergeateway.com . I have read the requirements for the position and it gives me delight to inform you that, I am a perfect match for this position in your company.

As a Management Representative Mgr QMS
     Supporting the operations in the areas of root cause analysis and corrective action to Fabrication process, equipment, and plant related problems
     Applies technical troubleshooting skills to existing processes with production quality concerns though 8d /Six sigma
    o Customer Complaint Handling
    My excellent leadership qualities and ability to use standard methods in checking the quality of products will be helpful for the team. I believe in taking challenges and implementing unconventional methods when necessary.
    I have excellent counseling and management skills that can be helpful for the new joiner. The resume I have enclosed with this letter is to give you a detailed account of my abilities and qualifications. .
    Hope to meet you soon to discuss the details of the position. Thank you for showing your interest and reading my letter

sincerely yours

Ulhas Kavathekar
    Encl.; – Resume; – for your perusal

Kavathekar Ulhas Narayan
    Block No 2, Inna Appt. 36 Parvati Pune; – 411009
    Phone; – [Res] 020 24250026, Mobile 9765401536 or 9822827160
    Email; ukavathekar@yahoo.com
    Open to Relocation
    ============================================
    RESUME

1] JOB OBJECTIVE: – To develop & maintain quality system in the organization in an efficient and time bound manner: in line with customer expectation, which reflect the continual improvement of organization
    2] SKILL: -
    1. Managerial& Leadership Qualities
    2. Cost conscious & effectiveness
    3. Integrity
    4. Dynamic & Enthusiasm
    5. Interest in new Techniques, methods & process.
    6. Capability to handle new Customer Third party Inspection, Customer complaints
    7. Exposure to ISO 9001-2008, ISO 14001 -2004, ISO/ TS-16949; 2009.
    Adequate knowledge of APQP 2nd edition FMEA 4th edition ,MSA 3rd edition , P-PAP 4th edition .Special process Like Heat Treatment
    3] EXPERIENCE: – 3-a) working in Endurance Magneti Marelli pvt ltd Pune manufacturing Shock Absorbers, Gas Spring Struts having turn over 50crs to Tata motors FIAT Magneti Marelli Chakan Pune from Dec 2009 to as on date
    Job Profile: as a Management Representative (Mgr QMS) Reporting to Chief Executive Officer& No of Subordinates: 7
    1) ISO/TS16949 2009,ISO 14001
    2) Customer complaint & Return Analysis
    3) APQP Leader , Trainer for the SQC ,PPAP
    4) Supplier PPM reduction/ Supplier Self certification
    5) Customer complaint Handling
    Achievement: TS16949 2009 certifications in nine month duration.
     ASES D -34 ranking up gradations to C 45 ranking in six months
     ISO 14001 2004 certification –July 2012 –in 8 month duration
     GM QSB certification 89 % in Oct 2012 in 6 month
    3-a ) Worked in Mahindra Ugine Steel co Ltd-Kanhe Pune , manufacturing class A.,B,C, Sheet metal product & assemblies having turn over 100 crs supplied to Tata motors Beher , Mahindra ,Ashok Leyland from March 2008 to Nov 2009
    Job Profile: as a Management Representative reporting to Chief Executive Officer
    1. Responsible for implementation of VDA 6.3 & Formel Q capability requirements in an organization
    2. Problem solving and continual improvement techniques- 8D, 7QC Tools and QI Story
    3-b) Worked in Mahindra Forgings Ltd Chakan as a MGR. Quality System from July 1999.to Feb 2008. Mahindra Forgings Ltd (Formally known as Amforge Industries Ltd)-manufacturing of press forging supplied to major OEMS (TELCO MARUTI MAHINDRA -JOHN DEERE, CONTEXT) having a turn over 128 Cores.
    JOB PROFILE: – At present working in Quality Assurance dept. & quality system dept is having 15 sub-ordinates reporting to Managing Director
    � To Prepare Quality Dept report to Top Mgt. on Monthly basis.
    � To Responsible for MPI activity in the organization
    � worked as act as Deputy Management Representative.
    � To carry out audit on the suppliers /Assessment of the suppliers
    � To analysis customer complaint
    � To approval of Supplier P-PAP {Production Part Approval Process
    Achievements; -
     To attain ISO/TS16949 2002 certification
     To attain ISO 9002 -1994 in the year Dec 1999
     To achieve product certification from RW TUV in Dec2001
    To obtain QS-9000-1998 certification in the Aug 2002 & Trainer for MPI & Level 2 Certificate of MPI as per ASNT & obtain QS-9000-1998 certification in the Aug 2002
    3-c) Worked in Patheja Brothers Chakan (April 1994 to June 1999) as OFFICER [3} in Quality Assurance Dept.
    Patheja Brothers Ltd manufacturing of open/press forging supplied in machined condition to the automobile industries in INDIA & abroad had a turn over 50 cores.
    JOB PROFILE; - Worked supplier chain department &reporting to HOD QA/Plant Head
     Self-Certification for Vendors.- 5 nos
     To conduct internal quality audit & follow up.
     To conduct advance quality improvement techniques Like FMEA / MSA
     To implement TOYATO PRODUCTION SYSTEM in the organization
     Co-ordination with Third Party Insp. agencies.
     To prepare Quality Assurance plan
     Achievements: - 1) Promotion from officer 2 to officer 3 2) To achieve ISO 9002 -1994 in 1996 3) To achieve ISO 9001-1994 in 1998 & To obtain self-certification from Mahindra TD in 1997.
    3d) worked in Kirloskar Pneumatic LTD (Oct 1980 to March 1994) in which 1 Year as Training & 4 Years as Sr. Job Inspector, year as a Tech supervisor & later worked as a Line Mgr. QA
    Kirloskar Pneumatic LTD Hadapsar is manufacturing of Air Compressors & gears supplied to defense Railway &export to Europe industries having a turn over 75 cores.
    JOB PROFILE; -
    � As a line manager having sub ordinates 3 & reporting to Mgr. QA
    � Developing methods on diagnosing & analyzing of quality problems
    � Conducting quality improvement project through value engineering
    � Active participation in QUALITY CIRCLE activity
    � Use of problem solving tools
    Achievements: -
    Promotion from sr. inspector to technical supervisor later line Mgr. II
    To get the material approved from the Govt. Inspectors
    To carry out independent audit for S/C.
    4) Academic Qualifications
    Education Major Year of Completion Institution Class
    BE Mech 1992 Pune University II nd Class
    MMS Mgt 1985 Pune University Ist Class
    BSc Phy 1979 Pune University Ist Class
    DBM Mgt 1984 Pune University Ist Class
    DME Mech 1982 Technical Board Bombay Ist Class
    Qualified Lead auditor for ISO 9001; 2000 conducted by Alan Grafin Associates UK in March 1998. & qualified Lead auditor for ISO 14001 -2004 certified by IRCA (International Registrar of Certified Auditors)
    5] DATE OF BIRTH; – 13/09/1957
    6] AGE; – 54Years.
    7] MARTIAL STATUS; – Married having two daughters.
    8] Family Background: – 3 Brothers & one sister well settled. Wife is working in Automotive Research Association of India Pune.
    9] EXTRA CIRCULAR ACTIVITIES; -
    Working as auditors for ISO 9001 certification (URS- United Registrar of system limited UK)
    10) Salary Expected: As per company Norms
    11) Joining Period: Immediate

31. Irfan Mulani says:

Dear sir/mam

I have complied I.T.I in ELECTRONIC S . I have 3 year experience. In automobile industry . I am interested to join your company. My contact no 9881994642 / 8237003556.
    Email-irfanmulani4642@Gmail.com

Thank you.

32. AJIT M SAWANT says:

To, HRD.
    FOTON MOTORS,

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have Completed BCOM & CCFAT.I have SIX Years Experience Purchase And Stores Dept in Automobile Company. I am Intersted in Your Company. My Contact No-9767277673& Email Id-ajit.sawant1985@gmail.com.
    Plz. Sir I need for Job & Call me.
    I am Waiting for Your Call.

Mr. Ajit Sawant.

33. SUNIL SHIVAJI JADHAV says:

RESUME

1 Name : Mr. Sunil Shivaji Jadhav

2 Permanent Address : At . Ragunath Purwadi
    Post : Shivur, Tal. Vaijapur
    Dist. Aurangabad – 423701

3 Contact No. : 9881287240

4 Date of Birth : 03/10/1982

5 Nationality : Indian.

6 State of Domicile : Maharashtra.

7 Gender : Male

8 Marital Status : Married.

9 Languages Known : English, Hindi, Marathi

10 Hobbies : Travelling & Singing.

Academic Qualification:

07/12/2010 to 06/06/2011 Fitter
    9 Tata Motors Ltd, Pune
    15/06/2011 to 11/01/2012 Fitter
    10 Mercedes Benz, Pune
    06/02/2012 to Till Date Fitter

Dear Sir,
    Please let me know if suitable post is available for me in your organization as per my above work experience.

Thanks & regards,
    Sunil Jadhav
    9881287240

34. kajle santosh says:

Dear sir mam, Icomplited

35. Vishal Mane says:

I am Vishal Mane, doing a ITI+DME. I have a 5 years experience in Mechanical Maintenance in Automobile industry. If suitable post call me.
    vishal55mane@gmail.com
    9766133295

36. Amol S Kale says:

Respected sir/mam
    I have completed GOVT. I.T.I and N.C.T.V.T (COE Automobile)
    I have One year & Six manth (TATA MOTORS PUNE) Experience in Automobile Company, I am Intersted in your company,
    My contact No. 9021072196, 8956569753 and My Email ID:- amolkale15692@gmail.com
    and My Home add:-Amol Subhash Kale
    At.Post:- Warud (R.P)
    Ta.Dist:- Buldana
    Pin No:- 443001
    plz, sir I need for job and call me, I am waiting for your call
    Regards,
    Amol Kale

37. suraj londhe says:

Respected sir. . .
    I have passed Govt. ITI trade -painter(G)
    i have need of job plz. . .inform me sir. .
    My Email id-londhesuraj02@gmail.com
    mo.9766575988
    thank you. . .

38. vilas shende says:

Respected sir/mam,
    foton motors is best & good vehicale manufacturing company, but i have completed I.T.I. MOTOR MECHANIC & N.C.T.V.T. I have 4 years exprience in automobile company.
    my contact no- 9604323591 &email Id- ganeshamane0907@gmail.com
    please sir i need for job &please call me.
    I am waiting for your call.
    Mr.Vilas shende.

39. Rohit jagtap says:

Dear sir, i am a auto machanic ,complited I.T.I Aundh pune . Having expireeance in TATA motors pune working in Engine Resarch Center (R&D).
    IF u have sutable vacency so pls call me@ 9850737414

40. Dashrath Milake says:

Dear Sir,

i have Completed My ITI (Fitter). currently working with Mahindra . on XUV5oo project . if u feel my work exp will add advantage to your company please contact me on my cellnumber 9096357148 /8888290847.

Regards,

Dashrath

41. Ganesh Mule says:

Dear Sir,

I have completed my ITI(Fitter)NCVT. I have work experiance in TATA MOTORS &
    NCVT is Completed in TATA Motors.
    Plz. sir I need for job & call me. I am waiting for your call.
    Ganesh Mule.(8888682676/9011753737)

42. Ganesh Mule says:

Dear Sir,

I have completed my ITI(Fitter)NCVT. I have work experiance in TATA MOTORS &
    NCVT is Completed in TATA Motors.
    Plz. sir I need for job & call me. I am waiting for your call.
    Ganesh Mule.(8888682676/9011753737)

43. avinash panjabrao raut says:

Dear Sir,

I have completed my ITI(Fitter)NCVT. I have work experiance in 2 years in automobile sector
    currently i am working with mahindra vehicle, i am looking for job in ur company so plz give me a chance, my mobile no is 9270238766

44. Amit Damare says:

Respected sir,
    I have completed I.T.I. (Fitter)&N.C.T.V.T. completed at TATA Motors pimpri Pune.I am intersted in your compony. My contact no.9527600840. plz sir i need for job &call me .
    thanks.
    Mr.Amit Damare

45. Rahul Dhaware says:

Respected sir
    I have completed I.T.I. (Fitter) i am interstrd in your compony my contact no.8805709472
    plz sir l need for job &call me.
    I am wating for your call. Thanks
    Mr. Rahul Dhaware
    I have 1 year experince

46. Respected Sir/Mam,
    I have Completed I.T.I. (Motor Mechanics) & N.C.T.V.T. and apper diploma in automobile engg I have Three Years Experience in Automobile Company. I am Intersted in Your Company. My Contact No:+919689916109 & Email Id-vikrantirlekar@gmail.com
    Plz. Sir I need for Job & Call me. I am Waiting for Your Call.
    Mr. Sumeet Rane

47. Nilesh R. Meher says:

Dear sir,
    I have completed ITI In Diesel Mechanic And 12Th scince.
    My exprince is 2years in automotive sector.Job role in Supplier quality assurance. I need a job.

48. swapnil jadhav says:

respected sir/mam
    i have completed I.T.I ( welder)
    i am 2 year experience in GENRAL MOTORS
    i am intersted in your company ,please sir
    i need for JOB, please call me sir
    i waiting for your call
    my contact no-
    ( 9657584737 )

49. mahadev b narode says:

Respected sir/mam
    I have my completed I.T.I(Diesel mech.)
    &completed my NCTVT 2 years
    from pune mahanager parivahan
    mahamandal ltd pune
    i am 1 years experience in tata motors ltd pune
    & mahindra vaheical mfg ltd chakan plant in 6 manth
    i am intersted in your company please sir
    i need for job, please call me sir
    my contact no-
    (9850206083)
    thank you…………..

50. ANIL KOTLAPURE says:

APPLICATION LETTER

Anil Janardan Kotlapure.

34 – A /22, Gita Nagar,

New Paccha Peth, Near WIT

College , Solapur – 413 006.

Mob. : 8421856829/ 8421608714

To,

The Personnel Manager,
    _______________________
    _______________________
    _______________________

Subject: Application for the post of “SUETABLE POST IN PAINT SHOP ” .

Respected Sir ,

Being given to understand that there are some vacancies to be filled in your esteemed organization for above-mentioned post. I wish to apply for the same.

If I would be given a chance to work in your esteemed organization I shall work hardly and honestly to complete entire satisfaction of my superiors.

I hope you will consider my application and give me an opportunity best for kind satisfaction.

Thanking you in anticipation for a favorable reply.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully,
    Place : Pune
    Date : 04 / 03 /2013

[Anil Janardan Kotlapure]

BIO-DATA

Anil Janardan Kotlapure.

34 – A /22, Geeta Nagar,

New Paccha Peth, Near WIT

College, Solapur – 413 006.

Mob.: 8421856829/ 8421608714.

Name : Anil Janardan Kotlapure.

Present Address : C/O Chandrakant Tamanhe

Gat No. 1497 , Tamanhe Vasti

Hanuman Nagar , Chikhali , Pune -412114 .

Date of Birth : 1st June 1987.

Marital Status : Unmarried.

Gender : Male.

Language Known : English, Hindi, Marathi & Telugu .

Nationality : Indian.

Hobbies : Reading News Paper, Watching Cricket.

Interest : Suggestion & Kaizen.

Email Id ; janil1111@rediffmail.com

3. I.T.I. Painter (G) Delhi July 2004 69.00 %
    4. N .C .T. V . T . Delhi Oct. 2005 72.57%
    5. MS Office Mumbai Oct. 2003 “ A “ Grade
    Certificate Course
    on Paint Manufacturing & Application (Autonomous) Pune May 2013 Appear

Key Strength ; Team Work, Positive Attitude, Quick Learn & Good Communication

Career Objective ; I would like to work for a company where work is challenge a passion & an

opportunity to learn & in turn be a contributing factor in the growth of organization.

Job Responsibility ;

1 . Achieved Planned Output , Maximize Machine Utilization For Painting .

2 . Allocate Work Amongst Team .

3 . Reports Breakdowns , Participate In Painting machine Repair & Maintenance .

4 . Record Production Output & Losses Shift Wise.

5 . Record Important Events / Observation In Log Book.

6 . Maintain Self Inspection Record & Daily Machine Check Sheet.

7 . Resolve Problems Related To Painting When Observed

8 . Implement Continuous Improvement Thru Team Process .

9 . Housekeeping Maintain Thru ‘‘ 5S ’’ Team In Work Area .

10 . Contribute Thought Kaizen, Quality Circle & Improvement .

Work Experience :

 ADOR POWERTRON LTD. CHINCHWAD – PUNE .

Presently Working From 02 – 08 – 2010 As PAINTING STAFF .
    I HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED FROM 01- 02 -2011 AS JR. EXEICUITE- PAINT SHOP .

Job Profile- Manpower Handling, Product quality Improvement.

Painting & Sand Blasting process Monitoring ,

Maintain incoming & Outgoing Material Record’s ,

Daily Quality Checking Of Painted Job’s .

 TATA BLUESCOPE STEEL LTD. HINJEWADI- PUNE .

From 25-06-2007 to 30-07-2010 as an ASSOCIATE

Job Profile- Airless & Air assisted Spray Painting, Shot Blasting Machine & Panels

Operating, Manpower Handling, Maintenance of Hydraulic Pump ,

Airless & Air assisted Spray Gun , Product quality Improvement.

 TATA MOTORS LTD. CHIKHALI- PUNE .

From 02-03-2007 to 12-06-2007 as a Painter

Job Profile- Applying Base Coat & Clear Coat with Air assisted gun & Bell Spray.

 ENDURANCE SYSTEM INDIA PVT. LTD. CHAKAN- PUNE

From 05 –09 –2006 to 28 – 02 –2007 as a Paint Shop Trainee.

Job Profile – Primer & Top Coat painting by air assisted & Electrostatic spray gun.

Pre Treatment of Casting parts by 7 tank process

 TATA MOTORS LTD. PIMPRI- PUNE

From 17 –01 –2006 TO 14 –08 –2006 as Painter.

Job Profile- Applying Base Coat & Clear Coat with Air assisted gun & Bell

Spray. Surface Preparation by Dry & wet Sanding.

 TATA MOTORS LTD. PIMPRI – PUNE

From 03-10-2004 to 02 –10 –2005 1 Year APPRENTICE as a Painter

Job Profile-, all types of Paints & Painting, Training about

Polishing , solving painting problems, Paint Quality tests,

Productivity Improvement.

 PAINT HANDLED- Stowing Paint, Epoxy Paint, Air Drying Paint,

QD Paint, PU Paint & Heat Resisting Paint.

Declaration: The above mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge and kindly

Consider my application details and provide me an opportunity to serve in your organization.

I shall be ever grateful to you sir

Yours Faithfully,
    Place : Pune
    Date : 04 / 03 /2013

[Anil Janardan Kotlapure ]

51. girish madhukar jangale says:

Respected sir/mam
    I have completed GOVT. I.T.I and N.C.T.V.T (M.M.V.)
    I have four year experience (TATA MOTORS PUNE& volkswagen india ) Automobile Company,for a quality inspector
    I am Intersted in your company,
    My contact No. 7588011777 and
    plz, sir I need for job and call me, I am waiting for your call
    Regards,
    girish jangale

52. girish madhukar jangale says:

Respected sir/mam
    I have completed GOVT. I.T.I and N.C.T.V.T (M.M.V.)
    I am Intersted in your company,
    My contact No. 7588011777 and Email ID-girish.jangale@rediffmail.com
    plz, sir I need for job and call me, I am waiting for your call
    Regards,
    girish jangale

53. Ashish Yeole says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I Ashish, M.B.A.-FINANCE, having 3 yrs of exp in Accounts & Finance.
    I am interested to join with your organisation. If there is any suitable position available, please contact me.

Ashish/9665934365

54. Sagar karle says:

respected sir/mam
    i have completed I.T.I ( Fitter)
    i am 2 year experience in Tata Motors & Force Motors
    i am intersted in your company ,please sir
    i need for JOB, please call me sir
    i waiting for your call
    my contact no-
    ( 9975969743 )

55. yuvaraj parit says:

I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEER. I HAVE EXPERIANCE IN MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE IN 6YEAR AS MACHINE TOOL MAINTENANCE LIKE CNC,VMC,HMC,GRINDING,SPM,HARDENING,BALANCING,CONVENTIONAL LATHE

56. yuvaraj parit says:

MOBILE NO-9689430949
    MAIL ID-yuvarajparit@yahoo.com/ yuvarajparit@rediffmail.com

57. Sagar Karle says:

respected sir/mam
    i have completed I.T.I ( Fitter)
    i am 2 year experience in Tata Motors & Force Motors
    i am intersted in your company ,please sir
    i need for JOB, please call me sir
    i waiting for your call
    my contact no-
    ( 9975569743 )

58. Jagtap santosh says:

Respected sir,i have compled ITI (WELDER) i m 3 year experience in tata motor & pigglo im intested in your company please call me,i waiting for your call my contact no.(8975578797) thank you…..

59. SANDBHOR PRAMOD BALU says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I have completed B.Com. I have 1 year experiance in Automobile Industries in TATA MOTORS LTD,PUNE.Worked as a ‘MATERIAL ASSISTANT’(STORE)
    Period from 25th Sep 2010 to 09th April 2011.
    Period from 18th Dec 2011 to 14th July 2012.
    I am interested in your company,
    I have need a job, Please call me,I am waiting for your call.

Pramod Sandbhor
    Contact No – 9665890744

60. balu dhumal says:

Respected sir,i have compled ITI (WELDER) i am 1 year 2 month exprience in tata motors i am intarested in your campony please call me,i weting for your call my contact no (9822403896) thank you

61. suryawanshi satish says:

Respected sir,i have compled ITI (WELDER) i am 2 year exprience in tata tata motors i am intarested in your campony please call me,i weting for your call my contact no (9552884063) thank you

62. balu dhumal says:

respected sir/mam i have completed I.T.I (welder)i am 1 year 2 month experience in Tata Motors i am intersted in your company ,please sir
    i need for JOB, please call me sir i waiting for your call my cantact no (9822403896)thank you

63. RAJU GAWADE says:

Respected sir,
    i done govt. ITI in C.O.E. advanced jig & fixutres i have completed apprentice in TATA MOTORS. and seaeching for job i am so excited to work in foton motors so please contact me : 976 684 1857

64. ASHLESH KANADE says:

respected sir
    i completed b.com in 2012 in haghier second class
    tata motors 6 month experiance in dispatch( SAP)
    PLS CONFIRM IT.

65. shaibaj sayyad says:

Respected sir,
    I have completed Diploma in mechanical engg. and working with a robotic paintshop from last 2.5 years if there is any vacancy for me then plz mail me on shaibajsayyad@gmail.com
    mob no-8956145599
    Regards
    Sayyad s.k

66. Vikram T. Biranje says:

Dear sir….
    I am vikram biranje.
    I passed ITI in Turner trade. N I passed NCTVT in pune. now i appear dipploma mech. trade in 3rd year. I have 3 year exp.in quality dept in mahindra chakan plant.
    such a engine testing

67. Vinay Bukke says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am Vinay Manmath Bukke.
    I have completed BE (Mech)in 2011 from Pune University. I have 1.5 years of Experience in Quality Assurance. I am in interest to work with your leading organisation.

68. Bhushan More says:

Dear sir/madam,
    I am Bhushan More,
    i have experience of 3 years as a group leader,
    diploma in automobile,
    i am interested to work with your world class organization.
    plz contact me.
    mob. 9527167600

69. imtehaj Tamboli says:

Dear Sir,
    I am Imtehaj Tamboli, i had completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IIMES by 2012 & ITI From Aundh 2004. i have 6 years of experience in Automobile industry
    Right now i am working Ashok Leyland Dubai Plant (Bus & Mini Truck Manufacturing Plant)
    As a Jr.Executive Quality Dept.
    i am eager work in your orgnization Foton Motor Pune Plant.

Regards
    Imtehaj
    9921181430

70. Mr.Ashok Gholap says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I have Comleted I.T.I Electrician.
    I have 5.5 Year Experience in Automobaile company.
    I am Intersted in this company.
    My Contact No:-9673533556/9823597360.
    Email Id:-gholapashok35@gmail.com
    Plz sir i need for job & call me.
    I am waiting for your Repply.
    With Regards.
    Ashok Gholap

71. Swapnil Landge says:

Hi,
    As i know foton India is setting up a plat in chakan So sir i will be happy if i get a chance to work in our company..
    I have a 1.5 years experience in electronics company as maintainance engineer….
    Thanking u.

Swapnil Landge.

72. Ganesh K says:

Respected sir/mam
    Myself Ganesh k.I am B.E. MECHANICAL 2011 Passout. I am presently working in a leading automobile company having 1.5 years experience. If there is any suitable vacancy pls mail me.

73. bhogappa madape says:

Dear sir
    I am bhogappa madape I completed I.T.I Machinist trade in GOVERMENT OF AUNDH I.T.I PUNE I have work Jhon Deer Equipment India pvt ltd
    in Enngine Machine Shope 6 years
    Till Date I work Hyrolic Manifold in Indai pvt ltd Australin company as PROGRAMMRE & SETUP MAZAK CONTROL MACHINE
    I Intreste work with world class oragnization
    if there is any suitable vacancy pls call me
    CONTACT 8805860174,9975689159

74. Rajesh Girbide says:

I Have complicate I T I Automobile &NCTVT
    Experience:
    Volkswagen India pvt ltd.One year
    currently working mahindra vehicle manufacturer chakan

75. Pankaj Jeevan Badgujar says:

Dear sir,
    I’m pankaj Badgujar I complete Govt. I.T.I in Deopur Dhule Trade in MECHANIC MACHINE TOOLS MAINTENANCE,
    I have complete NCTVT in JHON DEERE INDIA PVT LTD. PUNE,(Vehicle Maint.Dept)
    Experience:- FAIT INDIA AUTOMOBILES LTD.PUNE (Body Shop Maint. Dept)6 Manths, ABB ROBOTICS HANDLING.
    :- WHILLS INDIA LTD. (Plant Engg. Maint. Dept) 6 Months.
    CURRENTLY WORKING IN MAHINDRA VEHICLE MANUFACTURING LTD. PUNE
    ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION:- T.Y.B.COM APPEAR (North Maharashtra University)
    If There is any suitable vacancy please mail me.
    CONTACT NO. 09637991455

Regards
    PANKAJ J. BADGUJAR

76. Dear sir,
    I am Nilesh dangat completed diploma in mech. Engg & having 4.5 yrs exp. in production.I am interested to work in your organization.My mail id
    nileshdangat460@gmail.com
    mob:7588871329
    I’m waiting to your reply.thank you.

77. vankhede kamlesh says:

Dear sir,

I am Vankhede kamlesh B.Graduate in Mechanical Engineering having 2years + Experience in production/maintenance field and currently i am looking opportunity.it would be pleaser to me if you give me chance to work in your company.
    E-mail:- vankhedekamlesh@gmail.com
    08237704535

78. Santosh Jain says:

We are forwarding Our Introductory letter.
    We are in the profession of Executive Search & Placement Services last more than 9 years. We are dealing in almost all the Functional areas and placed number of candidates for almost all levels on All India basis in various reputed companies in Manufacturing / Automotive / Consumer Durable / Engineering Sector.
    “Our Placement Charges are as per company policy”
    We are interested in providing our services to your organization. We would request you to please inform your requirements to us through e-mail

Thanks and regards,
    Mr.Santosh Jain
    Shop No. 2, Vishal Residency
    ground floor, Hanuman Colony
    Pune-Mumbai Road,
    Near Yamaha Showroom, Kasarwadi
    Pune 411034
    Emil – yashplacement@yahoo.com
    Phone no. :9822414592

79. Pramod shrikant kudal says:

Respected sir.
    I have completed ITI motar mechanic and N.C.V.T. In mahindra chakan,in Ltv engin shop
    Education- H.S.C(sciences)
    i want to work in foton motar
    mob no- 8421082137
    Email-pramodkudal@gmail.com

80. pushpak patil says:

respected sir/madam
    thanx

81. pushpak patil says:

respected sir/madam
    i am be mechanical 2012.i have decent score in gate 2012. now i am searching a job.i am interested to work with this company.if there is new opening please inform me sir/madam.mu email id is pushpak199@yahoo.in and contact no is 7588489475.
    thanx

82. RESUME

Prashant Ramkrushna
    Mobile9503180476
    Email: pd05555@gmail.com

JOB OBJECTIVES

To build a career in a dynamic oriented organization, which will provide me a challenging career & opportunities for learning with latest technologies available so that my skill & knowledge can be utilized & broadened efficiently.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION-
    *10TH Pass by s. n. vidhylaya akolkhed

*DME Pass by Govt. polytechnic amravati

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION

Diploma in mechanical engg.passout in 2011

WORK EXPERIENCE

*Now working in TATA MOTORS at VQA as a quality checker
    Duration- 17oct 2011 to still now
    Total exp.-6 month
    Current ctc. -1.5 lacs p.a
    JOB / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:

1) Using various types of measuring instruments.
    2) Working as a 5 S member, Suggestion review committee member.
    3) To optimize all resources to produce world-class quality product at the right time, in the right quantities, based on customer’s demand.
    4) Responsible for reduction of PPM .
    5) Ispection of job in final stage.

SKILLS:

Knowledge about 5S
    Dally OEE acquisition sheet

HOBBIES

Interest in singing song, Playing cricket, watching discovery channel.

PERSONAL SKILLS:

Comprehensive Problem solving abilities, good verbal and written communication skills, enthusiasm, optimism, positive attitude, big thinking, willingness to learn, team coordinating & cooperative.

PERSONAL DETAILS:

Name : Prashant Ramkrushna Dhule
    Father’s Name : Ramkrushna N. Dhule
    Date of Birth : 19/09/1991
    Marital Status : Single
    Religion : Hindu
    Cast : OBC
    Languages Known : English, Hindi, and Marathi

DECLARATION

I do hereby declare that all the above information furnished by me is true to the best of my knowledge & belief. Incase any of particulars furnished by me are found to be false at any stage, my candidature is liable to be summarily rejected.

83. KASHINATH WAGHMARE says:

Dear Sir
    I am kashinath waghmare completed I.T.I Machinist trad and cnc diploma in pune univarcity I have bettre experiance in automobile field worked in surin auto prv.ltd.
    in Engine Machine Shop 3 years
    Till Date I works Hydrolic Manifolds India pvt ltd as PROGRAMMER & SETUP MAZAK CONTROL
    I Intrested in work with worlds class oragnization
    if there is any suitable vacancy please call me
    CONTACT +919975000781

84. Dear respected sir or madam,

I have passed diploma in automobile engineering as with 5year 4 month exp.in automobile company as like mahindra and mahindra and cummins india ltd.presently I am working in cummins india ltd so I want to join your organization pl help and arrange my interview for good opportunity in your organization.I am waiting for your reply.so you will give me opportunity I am sure.
    Thanks and regards,
    Mky
    09595358596
    manoj07yadav@yahoo.com

85. Mahendra upadhye says:

Dear sir/mam
    I have completed diploma mechnical engineering I am 2 years experience in advik hi tech pvt ltd.chakan in pine I am interested in U R company old call my this mobile no : 9657923638

Regards
    Mahendra upadhye

86. santosh panda says:

sir i am interested working in your company pl once chance.

87. Sagar Gaikwad says:

Dear respected sir or madam,
    I have passed diploma in
    mechanical engineering as with
    3year 4 month exp.in automobile
    company as like mahindra and
    mahindra and jbm magneto chakan
    ltd.presently I am working in
    mahindra chakan ltd so I want to join
    your organization pl help and
    arrange my interview for good
    opportunity in your organization.I
    am waiting for your reply.so you
    will give me opportunity I am sure.u
    Thanks and regards,
    mobile no :9960479306
    gaikwadsagar322@gmail.com

88. pune says:

sir I m passed I t I or apprenticship and diploma in mech branch and I m curret job tata motor qa sir I will request u pls any recurumet so pls call me 8657840164/8855006855 I m wait your call and email id is sonu.prasad353@rediffmail.com so pla infom me pls sir

thanks sir I m wait and I m submit for my resume foton office yarwada so pls infom me

89. nilima gajanan mankar says:

respected sir or mam,
    i am passed B.E(E.X.T.C)form amravati university 2012 with 60.38%.i am send my resume my post. pls any recurumamet so pls call me 8600284510.email=mankar.nilima12@gmail.com.i am wait for your ans.

90. Dear
    sir/madam
    plz call mi

education:h.s.c./iti.ele.
    Experince:
    tata motors ltd pune 7-manth
    kehin fai pvt ltd pune 7-manth
    volkswagen india ltd pune
    5 manth
    contac:9766031700, 9175799042
    E-mail:spadange101@gmail.com
    plz call……..

91. Respected sir,mam
    Myself shashank bhosale, i have completed diploma in mechanical engineering from govt. polytechnic latur.I have 3 year experience in automobile sector.Currently i am working in TATA MOTORS pimpri as a senior associate.I am interested to do job in foton motors.Please there are some vacancies call me on my mob. no-8796820928/8380852532.
    THANKS & REGARDS,
    SHASHANK.S.BHOSALE.

92. AMIT SHIVAJI SALUNKHE says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I have Completed I.T.I. (MOTOR MACHENIC)FROM 2 YEAR & N.C.T.V.T. . recently i working in TATA MOTORS PUNE at post OPERATOR My Contact No-8055711220 & Email id- amit6073@gmail.com
    comed for Job & Call me. I am Waiting for Your Call.
    Mr.amit salunkhe

93. Ashish s. taralakar says:

sir i am iti turner and ksb pumps and mahindra &mahindra 2year experience to plz give me job plz sir mob . 8149952588,9762273296

94. Sandip Bhagat says:

Respected sir/madam,

I have completed ITI (Motor mechanic vehicle) I have 3 years experiance in Automobile compny in Force motors, Tata motor, Mercedes-Benz india pune.
    My contact no. 09673499913
    Email id. sandybhagat85@rediffmail.com
    thnks sir I am waiting for your call.
    SANDIP BHAGAT

95. Mahadev mangale says:

Respected sir,
    My self Mahadev Mangale, I am complited Diploma in Mechanical and recently i am working in INA BEARING India Pvt.Ltd in pune. I have total 4.6 years experience Production & machine shop dept.So if suitable position available in your company,please contact me.
    CONTACT NO. +919881898208 . +919028083080
    E-Mali ID- mangale002@rediffmail.com
    thank you.

reply pls

• Mahadev mangale says:

CONTACT NO. +919881898208 . +919028083080
      E-mail ID- mangale002@rediffmail.com
      thank you.

reply pls

96. Respected sir/mam
    my self subhash , full time apprintiship 3 yrs ( MMV- 2008 to 2011 )
    having 2 yrs of exp in automobail industry .
    i am very much intersted to join your company .
    if suitable position available plz contact
    contact No . 8888981171
    email Id .- subhashgrj@gmail.com
    plz sir i need for job & call me .
    i am waiting for your call

thanks & Regards ,
    . . mr. subhash v. Garje

97. Pradip L.. Pawar says:

Resp
    I want to work with your reputed concern .My profile of education is as bellow-
    Diploma Industrial Electronics-PASSED WITH 70.36% AGREEGATE,
    H.S.C.(sci)-46.29%,
    S.S.C.-63.60%
    Work Experience-6 month with KINETIC COMMUNICATION PVT.LTD.PUNE
    I humbly request you if their is opportunity for me kindly contact me on my mail id OR my contact no 956124149.

98. Harshal Bhagatkar says:

Resp sir/madam,

i am pursuing MTech (Mechatronics) from COEP,
    As this brach is very much related to automobile industry i.e related robotics and automation . I want to explore this apportunity in your company.
    Kindly contact me if any type of vacany suitable for this .

contact no-9011053489
    email- harshal.bhagatkar@gmail.com

99. prashant kshirsagar says:

kshirsagar prashant says:
    March 11, 2013 at 3:04 pm

Respected sir,i have compled ITI (WELDER) i am 6 months exprience in tata johnson controls i am intarested in your campony please call me,i weting for your call my contact no (9011729952) thank you

100. prashant pawar says:

Respected sir,i have compled diploma in mechanical engg .recently i am working in tata motars pimpri pune i have 1 years experiance in quality assurance..
    my contact no-9766454971,9975702912
    Email ID-pdpawar99@rediffmail.com

tahnk you sir…..

101. Milind Chavan says:

Respected sir,
    My self milnd chavan.I am pursuing M.COM-1 in pune university.I have completed Tally 9.0,MS-CIT,& C.C.C.A computer course.I have Account Experience In SKS Micro finance Ltd,Pune.for period of 2Aug,2010 to 17May,2013.
    & I have 1 Year experience in TATA Motors Ltd,Pune.I want to explore this opportunity in your company.please call me,my contact no is (9922186078)I am waiting for your call sir.

Milind Chavan
    9922186078

102. pawar shrikant baburao says:

RESUME
    PAWAR SHRIKANT BABURAO
    c/o ‘ keshav Raghunath ganagne
    Building No:603;B – 02
    Tanish sankruti
    Near Bansal City;
    Dig hi Road ;Bhosari;pune – 39
    Mob No:9960396660;9011182846
    Email I’d : shrioawar055@Gmail.com

OBIJECTIVE:
    Working forward to a Bright further in your sentiment organization I Would like to work in to your or organization Which respect and rewards enterprises. And mention correct balance between and responsibility.

PROFESSIONAL BRIEF:
    Comprehensive problem solving abilities ; excellent verbal and written communication skills ; ability to deal with people and ready to work in challenging environment and ready to take upon new innovative ideas an I to use it for his industry.

SKILL & PERSONAL PROFILE:

•Good: interpersonal and communication skills.
    •Ability to work under pressure and organize them in the same situation

•EDUCATIONAL QUALIfICATION:
    1) SSC : March 2006 – 55.33%
    2) HSC: Feb 2008 – 69.67%
    3)lTI (SHEET METAL W.): July 2009 – 80%
    4) APPRENTICESHIP : Dec 2011- 73.07%

Experience :-
    •PIAGGIO VEHICLES PVT LMD :-baramati for the period of seven month as a fabrication shop .
    •FIAT INDIA AUTOMOBILES LMD :-Ranajangaon; for the period of seven month as a QUALITY department.
    •TATA MOTORS LMD :- car plant chikhali for the period of seven month as a press shop .

•PERSONAL DETAILS:-
    NAME. : PAWAR SHRIKANT BABURAO

Date of birth. : 07/06/1990

Sex. : Male

Marital States. : Unmarried

Permanent Address : A/P-Hatola. tal- Ambejogai. Dist- Beed .Pin code- 431517.

Nationality : Indian

Declaration. :
    I Hereby declare that the above mentioned information is true according to my knowledge & belief.

Date :04/06/2013
    your faithfully

pawar shrikant

p/s; sir I need for job and call me I am waiting for your call
    Regards
    pawar shrikant

103. pankaj laxmanrao mude says:

i am fitter and ncvt pass in experiance by 5 yr in pimpri chinchwad. plz company in job to argent sir i am to work.

104. ROHIT PATIL says:

Dear sir,

I have 6 year expriance in automobile industry in production also quality ,custmor quality

105. Amol says:

Respected Sir,
    I am completed Diploma in Mechanical Engg with 2.5 years exp in automobile industry.
    I want to explore this apportunity in your company.
    Kindly contact me if any type of vacany suitable for this,also i am submitted resume in Foton motors,Yervada office.

Regards,
    Amol Ghadage.
    9975920391 / 9552513694.
    Email-ghadageamol22@gmail.com

106. Shersingh Bhadoriya says:

Respected Sir,
    This is my reume,if their is any vaccancies related to my database then please let me know.

BHADORIYA SHERSINGH ASHOKSINGH
    B.E. (E&TC) Siddhant College Of Engineering,
    Lonavla-410401
    E-Mail: shersingh.62673@gmail.com
    Mobile: 8793699684

Profile & Objective
    To obtain challenging position in the forward-looking organization that requires a highly motivated and flexible key person. To be creative, learning and contributing.

Goals
    I am looking for an organization that would build up my career with stability and try to make maximum use of my knowledge. Hence looking forward to work in your organization.

PERSONAL DETAILS:

Address Barakhi Colony,House No.E/1,Lonavla
    Birth Date 20th Nov, 1991

Languages English, Hindi and Marathi
    Sex Male

EDUCATIONAL DETAILS

Qualification Institute University / Board Year of Passing Percentage (%)
    B.E
    (E&TC)
    [1st semester] Siddhant College Of Engineering, Sudumbare Pune University 2013 63.06
    T.E
    (E&TC) Siddhant College Of Engineering, Sudumbare Pune University 2012 54.26
    S.E
    (E&TC)
    Siddhant College Of Engineering, Sudumbare Pune University 2011 53.53
    F.E
    (E&TC) Siddhant College Of Engineering, Sudumbare Pune University 2010 54.61
    H.S.C D.P MEHTA Jr college,lonavla Maharashtra State Board 2009 67.83

S.S.C
    V.P.S High school, Lonavla Maharashtra State Board

2007
    67.38

ACADEMIC PROJECTS:

Mini-Project:
    Data communication over RF module.

B.E. Project:
    Solar based blinker system.

EXPERIENCE:
    Fresher

CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:

 Participated In Rocking Rockets.
     Participated In Two days workshop on Basics of Robotics.
     Participated in One days workshop on Basics of Aviation.
     Got 2nd rank in paper presentation.
     Participated In Robotics Competion.

PERSONAL SKILLS:
     I can learn and understand new concepts easily.
     I am confident to handle complex situations personally.
     I am self-determined, honest and enjoy my responsibility.
     I like to work in group.
    TECHNICAL SKILLS:
    C,Matlab,Xilinx,IDE,MPLAB

HOBBIES:
     Playing.
     Treaking.
     Surfing and keeping updates about current technology& affairs.

DECLARATION:

I hereby declare that all the particulars given above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Place: Lonavala Yours faithfully,
    Date : (Shersingh Ashoksingh Bhadoriya)

107. SHANTANU GURAV says:

Respected sir,
    My self Shantanu Gurav, I have just complited my B.E Mechanical from shivaji university.I am a fresher and would like to work in this company .So if suitable position available in your company,please contact me.
    CONTACT NO. 9970569399, 9822260430
    E-mail ID- guravshantanu@gmail.com

108. shrikrishna wasu says:

dear sir i have complated iti welder n.c.v.t first class i am interterst in foton motors plz inform my mo no 9623342794

109. laxman patil says:

sir am working in TATA MOTARS pimpri pune have 1 yesrs experiance quality assuramce

my contaet 8806738808

110. laxman patil says:

sir am ITI [WELDER] working in TATA MOTARS pimpri pune have 1 yesrs experiance assuramce

date of birth 14/1/1992
    my contaet 8806738808

111. walmik patil says:

sir am iti painter working in mercedes benz pune ihave 6 years expriance in auto mobail industry my contact no.9922848314

112. RAMKUMAR says:

SIR, i have one year exp. in bosch chasis systems ind ltd. i need to a job in your company. thankas&regards

113. Avinash jadhav says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I have Completed I.T.I. (painter) & N.C.T.V.T. I have Two Years Experience in General motors india pvt.ltd. Company in paint shop .I am Intersted in Your Company. My Contact No-8888680603 & Email Id-jadhavavinash75@gmial.com
    Plz. Sir I need for Job & Call me. I am Waiting for Your Call.
    Mr.Avinash Jadhav

114. Avinash jadhav says:

I have competed I.T.I in PAINTER .Expreince for 1.5 years in General Motors India .Talegaon plant.please I need ajob in your company. My contac NO. -8888680603

115. shakil makbul shaikh says:

i have completed my pgdm in hr & pm.experince for 4 years i automobiles
    2 years in tata motors for crm and customer service advisor and 6 months service manager in asia motors works ltd and 1 year sales manger in yamaha showroom

116. SANKET D RAYRIKAR says:

Dear Sir,
    I HAD COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN AUTOMOBILE ENGG IN 2012. JUST I AM FRESHER .I am interested and i have need a job in our company so please give me one chance to show may practical skill.
    Thank you !

117. kiran kumbhar says:

Respected sir/mam, i have completed I.T.I.(TURNER)& N.C.T.V.T
    I have two years experienc in automobile &two yrs auto componants compny machine shop i am intersted in your compny
    my contact no
    9637601797
    email id-kumbhark46@gmail.com
    pl. sir i need for job & call me. i am waiting your call
    thanks
    regards
    kiran kumbhar.

118. ramjan shabbir tamboli says:

respected sir,
    I am ramjan tamboli
    I have completed i.t.i (painter).sir I have 1 year experience in mahindra and mahindra chakan pune.i am completed my apprentice ship in mahindra and mahindra chakan pune for one year.i completed my i.t.i in gov.i.t.i manikdoh junner pune with 77.67 %by university of delhi .i passed 12 class with 45.38% by pune university.
    I am interested in your company sir.plz I need the job and call.plz call me sir.my contact no.9822835445 /9860561352 .
    my email id ramjan.tamboli.3@ Facebook.com.
    don’t forget me sir.plz call me, I am waiting sir.

yours faithfully
    ramjan shabbir tamboli
    (9822835445/9860561352)

119. THORAT VISHAL BHAUSAHEB says:

DEAR SIR,
    my name is Thorat Vishal Bhausahe I have Completed I T I (Fitter)and N.C.T.V.T. I have two year experiance in volkswagen india pvt. ltd. pune. (assly.Maintenance) if you have sutaibale pst so plz. call me below number
    mob-8149430864,9503777748

120. SUDHIR PATIL says:

Respected sir/mam,
    i have completed I.T.I.(Diesel Machinical).I have one years experienc in HYUNDAI MOTOR PLAZA IN MUMBAI & 2010 TO till date working in MAHINDAR HEAVY ENGINE PVT LTD CHAKAN MIDC IN PUNE.
    I am intersted in your compny. SO CALL ME PLEASE.
    My contact no:
    9689513193
    EMAIL :sudhirshankarpatil@gmail.com

121. Puneet Maini says:

Sir,

I have total experience of 5 years in Automobile industry. I have qualification of B.Tech (Mechanical). Presently, i am working in Tata Motors, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. If you have vacancy suitable for me, contact me on 8953991383.

Regards,
    Puneet Maini.

122. Dinesh wankhede says:

I have completed BE with ELECTRONICS & TELE-COMMUNICATION branch. & also completed POST GRADUATED DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION, FROM PUNE. I would like to work with FOTON MOTORS.

123. Lalit chaudhari says:

To,
    Foton motors pune
    Respected sir,
    I have intrested to work in your company.
    Qualifications- Electrical diploma
    I had 2.5 years experience of automobile company
    if any vacancy please contact
    Mob no. 7709567344

124. Aravind C H says:

TO,
    FOTON MOTORS PUNE

Respected sir,
    myself aravind c h,would like to be part of your company.i have 2 year experience in CNC machine maintenance.I am a diploma holder in mechatronics.If any vacancy please inform me.
    Mob no.9860003670

125. To,
    FOTON MOTORS PUNE

Respectes Sir,
    myself Mr.Muhammad Shaikh, I would like to join ‘Foton Motors.’
    I have 4 yr 6 month exp. in Aotomobile/Autocratically.I have ITI(Fitter)trade pass with 82.40% marks.If any vaccany in ur company plz inform to me.
    Cont. No.9657408516,8796603171

126. Respected sir.
    I have completed ITI FITTR WITH 82.40% MARKS. I HAVE 4 YR EXP. IN AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY.
    Education- H.S.C(sciences)
    i want to work in foton motar
    mob no-9657408516,8796603171
    Email-pramodkudal@gmail.com

127. Rahul Adke says:

Sir,

I have total experience of 6 years in Mechanical industry. I have qualification of Diploma In Automobile with exp.in Solid work software
    in Thermax Ltd.co. Presently, i am working in Classic Stripes Pvt.Ltd.at Mumbai If you have vacancy suitable for me, contact me on +919850040574
    and +917738356107.

Regards,
    Rahul Adke

128. Babasaheb Maharnor says:

Respected sir/mam, i have
    completed I.T.I.(MMV)&
    N.C.T.V.T
    I have two years experienc in
    Automobail
    compny i am intersted in your
    compny

my contact no
    9766676816
    bmaharnor91@gmail.com
    pl. sir i need for job & call me.
    i am waiting your call
    thanks
    regards
    Babasaheb Maharnor.

129. Dear sir/mam, i have
    completed I.T.I.(TURNER)

I have two years experience in
    Automobile & locking
    company i am interested in your
    company

my contact no
    09595290253
    tusharmdhangar@gmail.com
    pl. sir i need for job & call me.
    i am waiting your call
    thanks
    regards
    tushar

130. GANESH says:

dear sir/mam i have completed i.t.i fitter.i have 2.6years exp.in automobail & eiectric company i am intrested in your company my contact no-9096026537 kadamganesh958@gmail.com pl.sir i need for job &call me thanks regards GANESH KADAM

131. Ravi Shivajirao Giri says:

Respected sir/mam,
    i have completed I.T.I.(Diesel Machinical).I have two years experienc in GREAVES COTTON LTD & Sept 2011 TO till date working in MAHINDAR HEAVY ENGINE PVT LTD CHAKAN MIDC IN PUNE.
    I am intersted in your compny. SO CALL ME PLEASE.
    My contact no:
    8975709075

132. Sushant Harishchandra Shinde says:

Respected sir/mam,
    i have completed I.T.I.(Motor Machinical).I have 7 month experienc in TATA MOTORS, 3 Months G M & Nov 2011 TO till date working in MAHINDAR HEAVY ENGINE PVT LTD CHAKAN MIDC IN PUNE.
    I am intersted in your compny. SO CALL ME PLEASE.
    My contact no:
    9702777606

133. Pankaj Manohar Visave says:

Respected sir/mam,
    i have completed I.T.I.(Motor Machinical).I have 3 years experienc in TATA MOTORS & May 2011 TO till date working in MAHINDAR HEAVY ENGINE PVT LTD CHAKAN MIDC IN PUNE.
    I am intersted in your compny. SO CALL ME PLEASE.
    My contact no:
    9405357089

134. Pramod Shashikant Dixit says:

Respected sir/mam,
    i have completed I.T.I.(Diesel Machinical).I have 2 years experienc in TATA MOTORS, 2 Years experienc in CUMMINS INDIA LTD, 8 months in BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE & 2009 TO till date working in MAHINDAR HEAVY ENGINE PVT LTD CHAKAN MIDC IN PUNE.
    I am intersted in your compny. SO CALL ME PLEASE.
    My contact no:
    9922566140

135. pandurang vishnu Arbune says:

I am contracter i intresting foton motors works &vendor /register.

136. Lalit satish chaudhari says:

Hi,
    Respected sir/mam,
    I have completed Electrical Diploma. I have 1 and half year work experience of Bosch chassis ltd. and 1 year work experience of Atlas copco pneumatic and Electrical power tools. Now I am working with Atlas copco. I am interested to do work in your company.

137. vaibhav s magar says:

Hello.. I AM B.TECH MECHANICAL ENGG. PASSOUT OF 2012 BATCH FROM ONE OF PRESTIGIOUS COLLEGE OF MAHARASTRA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING PUNE( COEP).I WOULD LIKE TO JOINE FOTON MOTORS.

138. Mahesh M Khabale says:

Respected sir,
    My self Mahesh Khabale.I.T.I.Welder having 2 years experience in automobile industury.I am very intrested to join your company.If suitable position available plz contact me sir.
    Contact….
    Email id_maheshkhabale49@gmail.com.
    Mo no. 9921843818/9822938816

139. prasad rao says:

sir
    I prasad rao and I complet I t I ,apprentiship,and dioloma in mech branch passed in2012 yr and I have 2 yr exp in company. pls I wll request u sir pls any job recquert then pls send my email add-sonu.prasad353@rediffmail.com or my mob no is 8855006855

140. amol subhash korade says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    My name is Korde amol subhash, I have completed Govt. I.T.I N.C.T.V.T. (welder)
    I have four year experience in VW, Tata motors as a Welder. I am interested in your Company. so, please give me that opportunity to show my skills. please contact me as early as possible. I am waiting for your reply.
    Thank you.

mob. no:- 9850417002
    E-Mail id:- amolvolkswagen@gmail.com

141. amol khade says:

sir,
    i have interest to work in company i was pass out in first class Diploma in mechanical engg. please give opportunity for this job

142. purushottam k. chaudhari says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Purushottam Chaudhari. I have completed SSC HSC in Nasik Board and ITI (Fitter)in 2010 with 85.42%.

I have totally 1.6 year experience, 6 Month in Volksvagoan India Ltd, Pune, 6 Month in Bajaj suns Ltd, Nasik, 6 Month in General Motors India Pvt ltd, Pune

Regards,
    Purushottam Chaudhari
    Mob:- 8928044218

143. Ramesh mali says:

Respected sir/mam
    my name is mali ramesh sambhaji, I have completed Govt ITI& NCTVT (machinist).I have four year six manth experience in industury. I am interested in your company . so. please give me that opportunity to show my skills, please contact me as early.as possible. I am waiting for your reply.
    mob no- 9822597659
    rameshmali512@gmail.com

144. RAVINDRA deshmukh says:

i would like to join as DGM logistics position. I have a 20 years of experience in logistics Facility Planning, Planning and Scheduling of effective Preventive, Predictive and Shipping. custom clearance, container freight station Management, warehousing Management, road rail sea transportation, customs rules and regulations DGFT , BANKING, freight forwarding Expertise in conceptualizing & effecting process modifications to optimize resource utilization.
    Worked with all india leading Logistics Campanies like Lee & Muirhed , allcargo ARSHIYA INTERNATIONAL LTD, DBC port , Handled all Auto Components industry (for Maruti, Telco, Mahindra, Honda, and Bajaj etc. plants), process industries like Sugar, Ferrites plant, and Custom Based warehousing, custom clearance, planning, transportaion , supply chain logistics functional area

145. deore rahul shrawan says:

sir, i have completed diploma in mechanical engg.i have required a job.please tell me my mob no is 9424295127

146. Rahul Jawade says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have total experience of 7 years in project management, specially in JIG and Fixtures,Robotics and Automation. I have qualification of B.E.in mechanical Engineering.
    Presently, I am working in Precision Automation & Robotics India Ltd. Pune and I would like to join as a Project Manager If you have vacancy suitable for me, Please contact me on +919850881902.

With Best Regards,
    Rahul Jawade.

147. I would like to join the company at suitable position. I have 23 years total experience, inclusive of automotive electrical components testing in OEM & development experience at Yazaki India as assistant manager-design. I have accomplished many wire harness design projects so far working with a pool of customers like Honda Siel Cars, Toyota India, Tata Motors, General Motors etc.

148. ravindra govind khatale says:

i have completed i t i (motor machenic) from 2year & n c v t apprenticeship pass in 76% i have 1 year expeeriance in mahindra&mahindra ltd. Nashik i am intersted in your compny call me 8888065604

149. sanjay says:

Dear sir/madam,

 i have completed i t i (ELECTRICIAN) from 2year & n c v t apprenticeship pass in 79% i have 5 year expeeriance in TATA MOTORS CAR PLANT CHIKHALI PUNE& FIAT Automobile india pvt ltd i am intersted in your compny call me 07878962360 / 9579873502

 As Electrician with over 7.6 Years of experience in operations, technical services, maintenance , Assembly, Plant engg. etc. Automobile & wind mill Industries.
     Presently employed with ReGen Powertech Pvt. Ltd. As Electrician, for operations and maintenance(Overall Site activities).
     Commission and Trouble-shoot the systems, Calibration and troubleshooting of Instruments

150. pravin ashok chavan says:

Respected SIR / mam,
    I have completed I.t.I.(welder) & N.C.T.V.T I have two years experience in automobile company. I am interested in working in our company my contact no 9850590850 & email id – pravinchavan0777@gmail.com
    Plz sir l really need for job & plz call me
    I am waiting for your call
    Thanks & regards,
    Mr. PRAVIN CHAVAN

151. pravin ashok chavan says:

Respected Sir /mam
    My name is pravin Ashok chavan
    I have complete I. T.I. (welder) & N.C.T.V.T. I have One years. Experience in jampow fabricators KARAD, six month experience in GM talegaon pune & six months experience in JCB manufacturing Pune, I am interested in your company.so, please give me that opportunity to show my skill. Please contact me as early as possible
    Plz sir I need for job so plz call me I am waiting for your reply
    Thanks & regards
    Mr. PRAVIN ASHOK CHAVAN
    Mob no – 9850590850
    Email id – pravinchavan0777@gmail.com

152. Bipeen Sayajirao dhane says:

Respected sir,
    My self Dhane Bipeen Diploma in Mechanical having 3 years experience in Automobile Industry.I am very interested to join your company.If suitable position available plz contact me sir.
    Contact….
    Email Id_bipeendhane@gmail.com.
    Mo no. 9850582712/9850524198

153. I AM COMPLETE DIPLOMA IN AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING 2013.
    LAST YEAR AGGREGATE PERCENTAGE 69.57.
    I NEED TO JOB.
    MY EMAIL :- ghadge.nikhil1@gmail.com.
    MOB. NO. 7350816774
    PLEASE CALL ME.
    THANKS & REGARDS.
    NAME :-NIKHIL SURESH GHADGE.

154. Dear Sir,

I have 12 years in bus body building company
    presently I am working with TATA MARCOPOLO MOTORS LTD from last 5years,
    I am willing to apply my skills and best of my knowledge with your organazation in suitible post at your organisation.Please let me know if you have any position.

Hoping to here from you soon.

Your’s faithfuly,

Name : Shivanand Chawan
    Cell : 09243236755

155. shivanand chavan says:

hi…….

156. Jaspreet Singh says:

Jaspreet Singh
    Assistant manager: Delphi Automotive systems
    Location: Pune
    Mob: 8408885111

Dear Sir Kindly contact on above mentioned contact for any relevent opening

157. vinita madnani says:

do u have requirement for fire fighting systems for your chakan pune project if u have contact us.
    thankyou

158. Ashish says:

I would like to join the company at Finance Department . I have 3.5 years total experience of Finance domain at Siemens Industry Software (I) Pvt Ltd as Executive-Accounts. I have completed B.com as well MBA-Finance from Pune University in 2010.

Location: Pune
    MObile: 9665934365

159. Respected Sir/. My self Ajay Ramdas Biradar. I have complete ITI(Elertrician) and N.C.T.V.T in ASAL LTD Chakan pune I have one year experience. I am enterested in your company,so, give me that oppuritunity.plg give me one chance of tranee.contact no.8806082906.Thank you.your faithfully.

160. ISAK.NADAF says:

i am completed diploma in mechanical 3 years exp in prod dep plz requarement in ur compny mail me my id

161. Mohendra Gajbhiye says:

Name.MOHENDRA GAJBHIYE. S.S.C(2006) H.S.C.(2008). ITI(TURNER)(2010).NCTVT-ASHOK LAYLAND LTD BHANDARA.(2012) experiance.1.Ashok layland ltd bhandara(06months) 2.Tata motors ltd pimpri pune. 3.Johnson lift pvt ltd nagpur M.N.9405565843,9552985626

162. Pratap says:

We look forward to take the salary account relationship with your prestigious organisation.
    9021213970

• korade amol subhash says:

Respected sir/ mam
      My name is Korade amol subhash,I have Completed Govt ITI NCVT(WELDER)
      I have four year experience in volkswagen india ltd chakan.pune,
      Tata motors pune,( * welder,* trim line,* dent damage,)
      I am interested, in your company.
      so.please give me that opportunity to show my skills ,
      please contact me as early as possible,
      I am waiting for your reply .
      mob num – 9850417002
      E-mail id – amolvolkswagen@gmail.com

• katar s s says:

please con

163. kalme sachin vyankat says:

I have completed diploma in mech (poly) my email id sachinkalme333@gmacomcom

164. ramkrushna ashok adsul says:

Respected sir/mam,
    I am complete I.T.I. motor mechanic vehicle & complete the apprentice with five years experience of vehicle mechanic & automobile lecturer with skill of management.
    Please call me sir/mam.my mobile no.8806039324 & mail ID is ramkrushna.adsul@gmail.com

165. sachin mahadev shinde says:

Respected sir/mam
    I have 1 years experience in komal Welding
    and 6 months experience in Gm and 6 month experience in Jcb manufacturing. I am interested in your company so please give me that opportunity to show my skills please contact me as early as possible. I am waiting for your reply
    Tank you
    mob no-9604679049
    Email ID -sachinshinde9049@gmail

166. sachin mahadev shinde says:

Respected sir /mam
    My name is Sachin Shinde I have completed. I. T. I.(welder) & n.c.t.v.I.
    I have two years. Experience in automobile company I am interest in working in your company so please sir I need for job plz call me I am waiting for your call
    thank
    Mobi no- 9604679049
    Email ID -Sachinshinde9049@gmail.com

167. govind shete says:

TO,HRD FOTON MOTORS Respected sir/madam, I have comleted BCOM.I Have 1 year experience store dept. Iam intersted in your company.my contact no7350649277/9028036654&email id govinddshete@gmail.com. Plz.sir I need for job&call me.Iam waiting for your call. Tanks & Regards Mr.Govind shete.

168. govind shete says:

i have commpleted bcom.my gmail id govinddshete@gmail.com.my co.no 7350649277/9028036654

169. Sana Syed says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am a B.E. Mechanical fresher with First Class from Pune University.
    I am interested in working as a Trainee Engineer for your reputed organisation.

Kindly revert back if any suitable positions are available.

sana.syed16@gmail.com

170. Eknath rajangali says:

To,

The Personnel Manager,
    _______________________
    _______________________
    _______________________

Subject: Application for the post of “SUITABLE POST IN ASSEMBLY SHOP ” .

Respected Sir ,

I have completed GOVT. I.T.I and N.C.T.V.T (M.M.V.)
    I have four year experience (Volkswagen India,Mumbai BEST, Force motors ltd ) Automobile Company,for a assembly,quality inspector,
    I am Interested in your company,
    My contact No. 8698697022 and Email ID-rajangalieknath044@Gmail.com
    plz, sir I need for job and call me, I am waiting for your call

Thanking you in anticipation for a favorable reply.

Thanking You,

171. VENKATESAN S says:

I Have ITI Fitter Ncvt Trade Course Completed in Act Apprentice Which Company Tafe Tractor Company Simsion Group Of Company Chennai. 3 Years Experiance Working In Ford India Pvt Ltd Maraimalainagar Chennai Plant

Thnaks & Regards
    Venkatesan s
    Ph:9566726201

172. Pravin Shivanand Bandekar says:

I have Ten Years Experience Purchase And Stores Dept in Automobile Company. I am Intersted in Your Company. My Contact No-9325560141 Email Id-pravin_bandekar1@hotmail.com
    Plz. Sir I need for Job & Call me.
    I am Waiting for Your Call.

Mr. Pravin Bandekar

173. simanta kumar sahoo says:

Dear, Mam/Sir

I m simanta sahoo was completed Diploma(Mech.)& continue B.E.
    I have 3 yrs experiance in Quality Dept. My contact no-91+9561252336
    Email ID-simanta1612@gmail.com

174. sachin says:

I m sachin Bhagat was completed B.Sc./M.B.A with distinction in operation and supply chain.
    I have 9 yrs experiance in Quality Dept. My contact no-91+8857994599
    Email ID-sachinbhagat2010@gmail.com

175. Harish Pate says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am H. R. Pate working with kansai Nerolac Paints ltd. working on SAP.
    Handling production and planning for DAIMLER INDIA COMMERCIAL
    VECHICAL (BHARAT BENZ), TOYOTA MOTOR LTD.
    And M & M, Bajaj, Nissan, TATA Motor, TVS, FIAT, HML,ALL etc
    Highest Kaizen Award in 2012.
    working as a team leader. Handling union problem very well.
    Best AET Award in 2012. Knowledge about CED PAINT and testing.
    knowledge about Seven Tank Process.
    Authorized Person Of Bajaj, TVS,Mahindra, Tata Motors,Daimler INDIA & TKML
    Color Tone Matching.
    Best FDP Performer award in 2012 i.e. Avg FDP is 102% to our dept.
    TKML Customer complaint reduced.
    Increase Productivity from 0.48% to 0.73% Batch/Man-day.
    Working with Japanese team & follow his instruction.

I have a valid Passport

Sir waiting for your reply

Regards,
    Harish R. Pate
    08928464824
    B. Tech ( oil & Paints)

176. Sanjeeb kumar Mallick says:

I would like to Join Foton Motors as a MANAGER.Presently working in TATA CUMMINS LIMITED as I have 14 years experience in Logistices,Materials activity, Import & Export, planing implementation, Costing,SCM,Purchase.Procurement etc.

Sanjeeb Kumar Mallick
    Mob:+91 9031006234
    sanjeeb.k.mallick@gmail.com
    sanjeeb.mallick@cummins.com

177. Satish yadav says:

I have campleted Diploma E & Tc from MSBTE.
    also have work in minilec (I) pvt ltd .
    Have 2 year Exprience in
    RM Quality control deparment.
    Plz give me positive reply
    contact no. 9762148989
    Email Id – yadavsatish1990@gmail.com

178. Satish yadav says:

I have campleted Diploma E & Tc from MSBTE.
    also have work in minilec (I) pvt ltd .
    Have 2 year Exprience in
    RM Quality control deparment.
    Plz give me positive reply

179. Rakesh Kumar says:

Respected sir,
    My self Rakesh Kumar Diploma in Electronics+ B. Tech In Industrial Engineering having 9.6 years experience in Supplier Quality.I am very interested to join your company.If suitable position available plz contact me sir.

Contact me on my Email-Kumar_rakesh_20@yahoo.co.in

180. Datta Harkal says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    Hi,i’m Datta Harkal.I have completed diploma in mechanical engg.from MSBTE Board.
    I have work in Brembo Brake (I) PVT. LTD.
    I am interested to join your company in future,when your company will start in chakan.when vacancies will open in your company, plz contact me sir.

contact no: 9096952080
    mail-id: dattaharkal2080@gmail.com
    qualification:DME

181. wasim shaikh says:

Dear sir,
    my self Wasim shaikh I have completed I.T.I (welder) & N.C.V.T I have 3 years experience in automotive sector ,I am interested in your company then so please contact me .

Thanks & regard
    mob;-7758892786/9604546282
    email I’d;-wasims900@gmail.com

182. Dear Sir/ Madam

We specializes in cleaning of anti breeze bank notes of any denomination and currency, recovering of all types of bad money from black to white notes Anti-freezing Preparations . Vectrol paste, Tebi-Manetic solution, Defaced currency, Cleaning chemical. Darkened currency, Black coated notes, Cleaning black money, vectrol paste, SSD solution, super automatic solution, black marked currency, black coated notes, cleaning Black money. email drgeorgessd@gmail.com / guestchemicallab@post.com

Regards
    Dr. George Cruz
    Tele:+91-116473775
    Cell:+91-8447408002
    Janakpuri,po box 110001, New Delhi India

183. I am a Safety Officer at reputed organisation, i have 13 years exp. recently we got 5Star rating by British Safety Council, I would like to make Safe Foton Motors

184. I would like to join as Safety Manager. I am completed DME in Jan 2000.I have total 10+3 years experience, I had handled 10 years CNC production line & last 3 years I worked to make safe working environment. Thanks & Regards, Santosh M. Madole. santoshmadole@gmail.com. Mob:-9763031429

185. Namrata Patil says:

Respected sir,
    I am Namrata Patil.I have completed B.E(Electronics & Telecommunication)in 2012 with 66.13%. I have done PLC automation course from ACS,Pune.I would like to work in Foton motors.If given opportunity,I will do my best.Please contact me if there is a vacancy.
    Contact info: email-id: patilnmu27@gmail.com
    mob: 9975092453
    Thanks & regards.

186. Anonymous says:

Hr manegar.sir,
    I have completed gov. ITI [DESEAL MECHANIC] Ncvt .
    12th./other
    4 years .expreans.
    Mo : 9763387261

187. Anonymous says:

I have completed ITI -Electrician & 1 year apprentice volkswagen india. i want work in foton motors.mo.no.-9011489749

188. Ashish pawar says:

Hi.sir. Have completed gov iti motor mechanic 2year&ncvt jcb.ltd.pune pass &1y ear expreans quality .i want work in foton motor mo no 8928259503//9421374708

189. vivek kelapure says:

Post Graduate in Environmental Science with 14 yrs experience in environmental safety field

190. Anonymous says:

I would like join as senior Design Engg Digital Manufacturing.-Robotic simulation -ROBCAD, PROCESS SIMULATON, DELMIA.

191. vishal jadhav says:

I would like join as Senior Design Engg-Digital Manufacturing- Robotic Simulation-ROBCAD, PROCESS SIMU;ATION, DELMIA.

192. vishal jadhav says:

I would like join as Senior Design Engg-Digital Manufacturing- Robotic Simulation-ROBCAD, PROCESS SIMULATION, DELMIA

4.5+ EXP.in Digital Manufacturing

193. ketan musale says:

Respected sir/mam

ketan b musale
    Birth 05/06/1992
    karmala
    dis solapur

Application for the – Motor mechanic

I have completed ITI 2010 [MMV] NCVT PASS
    have 3 year exprience

194. ketan musale says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I have Completed I.T.I. (Motor Mechanics) & N.C.T.V.T. I have Three Years Experience in Automobile Company. I am Intersted in Your Company. My Contact No-9503389338-8796385850 ketanmusale05gmail.com

195. mitkari rameshwar says:

Dear sir,i complete iti diesel mechanic 4year exp in Tata motors/Mahindra chakan /Honeywell turbo .i am intersted in your company.my contact no-9096449143 email add-rameshwarmitkari0709@gmail.com

196. Anonymous says:

Hi sir I am iti welder 2year experience. Iam interested. In your company. So please call. Me I am waiting my. Number. 9890299243

197. Vikram Vitthal. bondre says:

Hi sir. I am iti welder 2year experience Iam interested in. Your company. So please call me my mobile no 9890299243

198. Adinath Kumbharkar says:

I would like join as on logistic & warehouse department because i work in last 07 years Exp.in automobile company. I work in new project setup team.

199. chandrakant bhosale says:

Respected sir,
    my self chandrakant bhosale, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical engg.and appearing industrial engg. I have 5 years exp. in manufacturing industry(production dept).I am intersted your company. so if u have any suitable position plz call me my contact no is 9096406120 or 9765987194. my email id- cpbhosale@gmail.com

200. Tamboli subhanalla says:

Respected sir
    Kindly accept this application from a talented and capable applicant who wishes to apply for your 2 D & 3 D Laser Cutting Programmer vacancy.
    I would be grateful for the opportunity to demonstrate my capabilities.
    In closing I would like to thank you for taking the time to consider my application,
    and I eagerly look forward to hearing from you.
    laser cutting total experience 7 years.
    so pls contact my no.09881844252

201. Pramod Suryawanshi says:

Respected Sir,
    Myself Pramod suryawanshi I have completed Master of social work & Diploma in labour law.I have 1.8 years experience in Automobile company as a HR Executive so If you have any suitable vacancy then call me on my mobile number is 9975759652.

Thanks
    PRAMOD

202. Respected Sir,
    i am avinash landge,i would like to join your company as Body Fitter. I have completed ITI in sheet metal worker in July 2011 & NCTVT completed in Motor Vehicle body Builder.My work Experience is of 6 months i Volkswagen India Pvt.Ltd.Pune
    My Email ID :- avinashlandge51@gmail.com

203. Anonymous says:

Dear sir

This is Balaji M B ,Diploma mechanical engineer , I have 16 years experience in the field of production , planing ,control, quality ,teaching ,research and development ,admin .
    I am worked as principal , general manager , development manager ,now i am looking for DGM – works or any other suitable post.

If you are interested please contact me , cell no.9096835608 ,balajimbuure@gmail.com

204. sandesh bhilare says:

Respected Sir,
    i am SANDESH bhilare,i would like to join your company as asembly Fitter. I have completed ITI in fitter worker in July 2013 aprantice in Motor sport My work Experience is of 1 year Volkswagen motorsport India Pvt.Ltd.Pune

205. DINESH WANKHEDE says:

Respected Sir,
    my self Dinesh wankhede, I have completed B.E in Electronics and tele-communication engg.and appearing industrial automation. I have 1.5 years exp. in manufacturing industry.I am intersted in your company. so if u have any suitable position plz call me, my contact no is 9561244134. my email id- dineshwanakhede927@gmail.com

206. SUBODH PATIL says:

Respected sir,
    I am Subodh patil , I have complected M.Tech in Industrial engineering.
    I have 1.5 year experience in manufacturing industry.I would like to work in your organization as Industrial engineer .my contact no is 8446063940 and my email id is – subodhbpatil@gmail.com

207. Sandhya Dhanokar-Jawarkar says:

Dear Sir,

My self sandhya Dhanokar ,I would like to join Foton Motors company as Inspection head or Quality Head.I have total 3.6 year experience in electronics company about electronics component & electronics & electrical inspection.I have knowledge about various electronics component checking & testing,Printed circuit board(PCB) this are use in four wheeler in TATA MOTORS Project .Also i have experience QA /QC,In-word & Out-word inspection & Testing.I request you any opening for Diploma Electronics
    Please inform me on mail id.
    My Mail Id : sandhya31d2008@gmail.com

208. Amit Bargale says:

Respected sir,

I have completed I.T.I. (Fitter)& (N.C.T.V.T) at General Motors India Pvt Ltd Pune.I am intersted in your compony.

* My contact no.8308417761 & Email add: bargale16@gmail.com

* I have Experience of 3 Years in Supplier Quilty ( Warranty analysis).

plz sir i need for job.

thanks & Regards.
    Amit Bargale

209. raut sujit says:

Respected sir/mam, i have complated iti(refrigeration &air conditioning mechanice)&N.C.T.V.T…i have 4year experiance in maitenance.
    My contact no.9527668507.
    Email-rautsujit713@gmail.com
    Pls.sir i need for job &call me.i am waiting u r call.
    Thanks.
    Regard,
    Raut sujit.

210. Anonymous says:

Respected Sir,
    i am Respected Sir,
    i am Yogesh Gulabarao Chavan would like to join your company as Body Post Grduation . I have completed M A . in April 2002 Completed My work Experience is of 5 Years & 6 months i Cummins India.Ltd.Pune
    My Email ID :- yogesh chavan90rediffmail.com

My Email ID :- yogesh.chavan90@rediffmail.com

211. Vishwas Kale says:

Dear sir/madam,
    i have great enthusiasm to join this organization and i have experience related auto
    Thanks

212. Kiran Nikumbha says:

Hello sir/madam,
    I have completed my B.E.(electronics&comm) in 2013.
    I would like to get a fresher job in your company.
    So please call me on 9175434614 if you have any vacancy.
    Thanks

213. Respected sir,
    My name is Mr. Nitesh L. Sonawane . I am completed the diploma of paint application and Technology ( GARWARE INSTITUTE OF CAREER EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, MUMBAI UNIVERSITY ), I am interested Marketing ,R&D, Q.C , Paint Shop and Production department

My Phone No. – +918652864681

Reference :

Sr. No.

Name

Phone No.

Mr. M.D. Gupte

09833406932

Dr. N.D. D’silva

09892291022

Mr. S.P. Joshi

09820517263

v Working Experience :

Project Trainging

M/S. MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA FES,
    AKURLI ROAD, KANDIVLI, MUMBAI.
    From 1st Feb. 2012 to 31st july 2012

In plant Training

CRAY VALLEY RESINS INDIA PVT. LTD. NERUL NAVI MUMBAI
    From 9th May 2011 to 9th August 2011

job
    Classical stripes Pvt. Ltd.
    Vasai
    Current job

M. J. Coaters Pvt. Ltd.
    Navi Mumbai

Declaration

I confirm that the information given in this application is true and complete

Thanking you

214. Kapil Sheshrao Sutare says:

Sir, I Am Iti Motor Mech. And 3 Years Expairnce . Also I HAve Passsport Plz Should Reply U r Job .

215. Kapil Sheshrao Sutare says:

my Cell No 9765658640

216. I Would like to join yo company foton motors I have1 year experience in VW motor sport so plz in from me job I have complete my it I diploma fitter and n.c.v.t in Volkswagen motor sports my number 8390066725/ 8796531394 mail sandeshbhilare6@Gmail .com

217. Anonymous says:

dear sir, I would like to join your company foton motors. I have a 2 years experience in vw india pvt.ltd and lear automotive pvt.ltd my trade motor mechanical vehicle I have completed nctvt my mobile no . 9503025138 please join to me thank you

218. Dipak Sahani says:

DEEPAK SAHANI
    I would like to join foton motors.
    I have completed diploma in mechanical engg. And have 1 year experience in Volkswagen India ltd in quality department. N currently working in annusaya auto press part. .. My contact no is 9011614522 n my mail I'd is deepaksahani53@yahoo.in

219. meheraj says:

Dear sir
    My salf meheraj gore I have completed ITI(welder)&N.C.V.T Tata motors
    I have 6 month experience volkswagen india pvt ltd automotive sector I am interested in your company then so
    Please contact me
    Thanks a regard
    Mob number 9960888879

220. I want to join foton company in production assembly like vehical assembly and presently i am in cummins india ltd pune.i have total 6.5 years exp in this field.
    This is my luck for when join foton.

manoj07yadav@yahoo.com
    09595358596

221. Musaddique. Patel says:

Dear sir. I wish to work as government liaison-sing and coordination officer. I was joint secretary level officer with the state of maharshtra worked as a district collector in various districts of the state and HAVIG a post-graduation in business management From Mumbai I have good knowledge of maharShtra land laws And procedure under Maharashtra land revenue code 1966 and Bombay village panchayat act 1965 I can very well coordinate with the state authorities Thanks. M y Patel Mumbai

222. karan kamble says:

karan kamble says:

Respected Sir,
    i am karan kamble,i would like to join your company as asembly welder. I have completed ITI in weldeing (gas&ele) worker in aprantice in mahindra vehical mfg ltd chakan . and N C V T PASS. MY NO is 9623070077

223. karan kamble says:

Dear sir
    My salf karan kamble I have completed ITI(welder)&N.C.V.T.compalte (pass) mahindra vehical mfg ltd chakan pune.
    I have 6 month experience mahindra vehical mfg ltd chakan pune automotive sector I am interested in your company then so
    Please contact me
    Thanks a regard
    Mob number 9623070077

224. rohit zagade says:

Dear sir
    Hi I am iti painter .i am interested in your company .please call me 9881295192

225. korade amol subhash says:

Respected sir/mam ,
    My name is korade amol subhash ,I have completed Govt ITI NCVT (WELDER),
    I have four year experience in volkswagen india ltd chakan, tata motors pune as a welder. I am interested in your company .so .please give me that opportunity to show my skills , please contact me as early as possile I am waiting for your reply .
    * experience – * welding * trim line * dent damage
    mob num- 9850417002
    Email id – amolvolkswagen@gmail.com

226. Nikhil Kisan Shinde says:

Respected Si/Mam
    My Name is Nikhil Kisan Shinde
    I have Completed Gov.ITI (ELECTRICIAN)
    1 Year N.C.V.T (M.S.E.T.C.L) Dist Akola
    Experience 7 month in TATA MOTOR PUNE & 6 month Mahindra Vehical Mfg ltd Chakan Experience Maintenance
    Automotive sector iam intersted in your
    Company
    So please Contact me Mob.No 9923655354/9657470524
    Thanks

227. satish kailash khose says:

Respected sir/mam
    My name is satish kailash khose
    I have completed gov. ITI
    (Fitter) & Ncvt (pass) completed,
    I have 3 year’s Experience in
    Mahindra vehical & mfg ltd,
    I am interested in your compony
    so ,plese contact me.
    Mobile no-9881280466
    thank’s a regard

228. karve santosh ekanath says:

Respected sir / mam
    My name is santosh ekanath karve
    I have completed gov. ITI
    (fitter )& NCVT (Pass) Completed,
    I have 3 year,s Experience in
    Tata motors Ltd pune in track plant & car plant worked,
    Iam interested in your compane
    So, plese contact me.
    Mobile no – 9890439186
    Thank,s for a regard
    Email id – santoshkrave2011@gmail.com

229. santosh vasant sawkare says:

education-h.s.c,iti(sheet metal) job-bharat forge jr tecanicion exp- 4years

230. santosh vasant sawkare says:

Edu-h.s.c,I.t.i(sheet metal) Exp-05years (mob 9860273855

231. VIJAY HALLI says:

Dear sir ,

i am vijay halli I have completed diplom in automobile engineering with first class and I have exp-2 year in SCM if any vecancy in your company
    please call me this number-8605855863