This is what a faired TVS Apache needs to look like! Commemorating 33 years of TVS racing, the Akula’s design is inspired by a Shark, which is what the Ruskis also call the scary sea creature. Gorge on these couple pictures while we try and update more information about this super cool racer.
- The Akula Concept gets a unique cooling system, inspired by gills of a fish
- A Steering damper keeps things straight, while an all electronic display will flash lap times
- Sharply designed carbon fiber bodywork is wrapped around a trellis frame that also holds a four valve, dual overhead cam engine
- The Akula is a single seater race spec machine that gets front USD forks
- Comes fitted with a lightweight, race exhaust
- Based on the BMW G310R, the Akula is powered by a liquid cooled 310cc motor that should pump out 34 bhp of power at 9500 rpm and 21 Nm of torque at an early 7500 clicks
- A production spec Akula 310 is slated for launch by early 2017