Land Rover’s Range Rover Evoque is one of the most well-known and respected SUVs around the world. The technology know-how which Land Rover has developed over the years is loaded into this SUV which offers extravagant off-roading capabilities to the Evoque.
This YouTube video showcases the Evoque’s capability to tackle challenges as the SUV is driven across a skateboard ramp. From climbing a stairs to driving down the steep descent, the Range Rover feels at home on any surface.
The Range Rover Evoque seen in this video is the coupe variant of the SUV and is available in three diesel and a petrol variants.
- eD4 (base variant with two-wheel drive): 150PS / 380Nm, 6-Speed Manual
- TD4 (Mid variant with four-wheel drive): 150PS / 400Nm, 6-Speed Manual or 9-Speed Automatic
- SD4 (top variant with four-wheel drive): 190PS / 420Nm, 6-Speed Manual or 9-Speed Automatic
- Petrol variant – Si4 (Four-wheel drive): 240PS / 340Nm, 9-Speed Automatic
The top of the line diesel Evoque is powered by a 2179cc engine which churns out 190PS of power and 420Nm of torque. The petrol version of the Evoque dons a 1999cc engine which puts out 240PS of power and 340Nm of torque.
This SUV gets its ultimate off-roading capability because of the following features:
- Hill Start Assist
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Power Assisted Steering (EPAS)
- Dynamic Stability Control
- Traction Control System
- Roll Stability Control
- Engine Drag Torque Control
- Emergency Brake Assist
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution
- Trailer Stability Assist
- Push Button Start
- Terrain Response® (not available on eD4 engine)
- Hill Descent Control (not available on eD4 engine)
What do you think of the video? Share your thoughts through comments below. Stay tuned to Motoroids for all the updates from the world of auto.