With the festive season going on, it is raining with the cars and their new and upcoming models India, Toyota’s facelifted Fortuner Automatic transmission was spied in New Delhi . This face-lifted version is expected to be in the market by early 2012’s.
The company has introduced a few changes namely:
- Noticeable Chrome radiator grille gives the SUV a new masculine look.
- Large Headlamps, and Ellipsoidal Projector Lens headlight.
- New design bumper front and rear bumper
- Rear Taillight gets a chrome border around it
- Side mirrors with lights integrated
- Faux wood inserts replaced by a dark grey finish which now give the SUV a bit more upmarket feel
- Steering wheel looks better finished and resembles the old Altis Corolla. It also gets a wooden finished along with leather cover. Steering controls are also standard.
- Leather gear shift knob with wooden finish.
- Wooden door finish with leather door panels.