Motherson Sumi Systems Limited today announces its Q2 FY 2013-14 results.
Following are the highlights of the performance-
- Total Revenue up by 24% with sales in India up by 14%.
- SMR and SMP report highest ever operating performance.
- SMR grows 12% in Euro terms.
- Further new orders from customers worth Euro 1,763 million for SMP and worth Euro 842 million for SMR in current financial year.
- Construction commenced of new plants at Schierling (Germany) and Marysville (USA) for SMP and SMR respectively
Commenting on company’s performance, Mr. V.C. Sehgal, Chairman, Motherson Sumi Systems Limited said, “The both domestic and overseas business of the company showed robust performance despite month long annual shutdown in Europe due to summer holidays. We would like to thank all our stakeholders specially our customers & shareholders for keeping faith in the company. We are looking forward for consistently delivering stellar performance & results in the future too.”