Toyota Kirloskar Motor wants to make the most out of this festive season as the company announced the launch of ‘Toyota Innova Limited Edition 2014’, limited edition of its best selling MPV. The new car is available in exclusive new colours – Bronze Mica Metallic and the popular Silver Mica Metallic. The new Innova Limited Edition boasts of Toyota’s D-4D advanced Diesel Engine technology. The new Innova Limited Edition 2014 is based on the existing Gx Grade with the options of Seven & Eight seater in both Euro III & Euro IV engines.
There are only 1,500 units available of this exclusive new Innova Limited Edition for a limited period between September to November 2014 and will be priced from Rs 12,90,947 to Rs 13,00,710 (Ex showroom New Delhi). The bookings of the limited edition have already commenced.
So what’s unique about this limited edition?
On the Exterior:
- A royal new colour – Bronze Mica Metallic.
- ‘Limited Edition’ emblem at the rear end creates a mark of premium styling.
- Chrome lined Head Lamps and Rear Combination Lamps exudes style.
- New contemporary body graphics spruce up the entire look.
On the Interior:
- A Touchscreen Display Audio with DVD, CD, USB, Aux-in and Bluetooth functionality with a remote for convenience.
- Classy dual-tone fabric seats give it a luxurious feel.
- The colour coordinated door trims add a dash of contrast and enhance the style quotient.
Along with interior comfort, the new Innova Limited Edition comes with driver side airbag, ABS (anti-lock braking system) and the globally renowned promise of Toyota’s QDR (Quality, Durability & Reliability.
Speaking on the launch of this limited edition, N Raja, Senior Vice President & Director (Sales & Marketing), Toyota Kirloskar Motor said, “Innova is one of our flagship products and has undisputedly been the leader in the MPV segment since its launch in 2005. The Innova has been rated first in quality every year ever since its launch in India. It has been our constant endeavor to continuously upgrade our flagship offering inline with the changing lifestyle preferences of our customers.”
Raja further added, “The new Innova Limited Edition that is designed to offer exclusivity is a perfect blend of space, superior styling and rich features that complement the travelling needs of a family. We thank our customers for their trust and appreciation and we hope that the new Innova Limited Edition will continue to delight them.”
Stay tuned to Motoroids for all the updates from the motoring world.