So what do you think of the New Motoroids

| February 28, 2012 | 17 Comments

And you thought we were a bunch of lazy bums, having beer on a hammock by the beachside as you frowned on us for not having posted anything on a Monday. Well, guess what, this is what we were doing the whole day. Trying to fix the bugs and making sure that your experience on the New Motoroids website is as hassle free as possible. Of course, there must be some areas which would need improvement, there much be some niggles which will need to be corrected, but for now, here it is, what we thought would be a better website for our fans.

The new Motoroids website has a cleaner, clutter free layout, clearly segmented sections, a hassle free gallery view and much better integration with social networking platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. Hereon, we will try to enrich your experience on Motoroids with more features and easier navigation. Pardon us for the errors and issues that you may likely face for the first couple of days, and don’t forget to report them on feedback@motoroids.com

As always we need your patronage to keep us going. Hope you like this little effort from us to enhance your Motoroids experience. Do write to us!

Category: News

About the Author ()

Dyed-in-the-wool motoring enthusiast and internationally published writer. Been around for a bit to be clued in about the latest happenings in the world of crankshafts and pistons. Movie buff, Steve Jobs worshiper, wanderer and philosopher who loves his scotch. Follow Amit on Twitter @amitchhangani for the freshest auto news, opinions and other random ramblings

Comments (17)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Deepak Dongre says:

Lovely torque figures :)

2. varun says:

introduce JIMNY in india SUZUKI are you listening

3. Anand Kumar says:

Nice Looks , stepping towards new levels,,

4. Thanks Anand Kumar. It'll take us some time before we make it completely bug free. Do let us know if you come across any errors.

5. Anonymous says:

whoa! great design. everything looks slick and easy to read. good job. but I wish u guys used disqus comment system. not every1 uses FB ya know(atleast I don't lol) m using my yahoo.

6. Somethin I was hopin for i.e. Facebook integration.. looks slick lets see will inform u if I get to know of any quirks..

7. Raza Ansari says:

this update is better than previous..although the white background seems less communicating.

8. Girish Jalan says:

Nice this is more 2012 like…..

9. Mahima Narula Chhangani says:

I like lots! :) Good luck n wishing the team lotsa success with the new website!

10. A change we were hoping from a long time and finally its here…makes u more complete n we love it.

11. Gautam Nair says:

This is Awesome! A nice new Fresh Look! And more airy! Good Job Team Motoroids!

12. Anonymous says:

Motoroid book now has a diff face (value) which is really gr8 to see & read….When I first saw this online book I had a doubt full face…..but later Motoroid book, face got a makeover & now this become my face book to know the news feed in & out….

13. Vivek Nair says:

c guys I visit your site almost daily to get all the updates and all the little things happening in our auto world..It has been a wonderful experience for me till date..also becoz I have been following amit since B.I and I rate him high among auto jurnos….keep up the good work..and when u feel low in energy just remember there is always someone out there who is waiting for more info, reviews and launch updates from u…way to go.

14. I love Motoroids site the most. Site is so cool and eye candy. GR8 job Motoroids.

15. The current layout is pretty awesome, love it. Great UI and great content as always… Way to go Motoroids….