2014 TVS WEGO 110 Review:
Images : Rohan Patil and Ayan Ghosh
TVS have come out with a new, refreshed variant of its successful Wego scooter- the Wego 110. This one is pegged as a premium commuter and promises to come across as a more appealing and youthful product as compared to the old Wego. Further accrediting its capabilities is the fact that it has already lapped up the coveted India Design Mark award (I Mark) from the India Design Council.
The Wego 110 is one pleasing looker. The overall design remains mostly unchanged from the erstwhile Wego, apart from a few nifty details which include:
- An all new, snazzy, fully digital instrument cluster. Visibility in direct sunlight is an issue though.
- An external fuel filler cap which sits smug between the seat and the rear grab handle- no more waiting with the seat open in petrol bunk queues.
- An all LED tail-lamp with optical guides- to make that person behind you on an Activa feel a little left out in life.
- New tubeless TVS tires (90/90 12)- and blacked out lightweight five spoke alloy wheels- the design of which is carried over from the Wego.
- New dual tone color schemes with large Wego 110 stickers and racy graphics.
- A chunkier, yet sleek exhaust canister with a brushed chrome plaque reading CVTi stolen from the Jupiter.
>>Next page for Styling, Ride, Handling and Braking>>