The word Lamborghini evokes the thought of a raging bull in an arena, showing all the mighty power it beholds. The Italian luxury car maker has been operating in India for quite some time now via its exclusive showrooms. Now, the manufacturer is all set to extend its product line up in India with the introduction of its latest supercar, the Huracan LP 610-4.
The Lamborghini Huracan made its public debut at the 2014 Geneva Auto Show. Like other Lamborghini cars, the name of this luxury sports car was derived from the fighting bull “Huracán” of the Spanish Conte de la Patilla breed. The Huracan LP 610-4 coupe is powered by a 5.2-litre naturally aspirated V10 engine that puts out 610 HP of power and 560Nm of torque. The power is transmitted to all four wheels via 7-speed dual-clutch automated manual gearbox. The power propels this Italian luxury supercar to a top speed of 325 kph.
The Lamborghini Huracan will be launched at an event in Mumbai and we are covering the event live to bring you all the latest details from ground zero.
Lamborghini Huracan Launched in India at Rs 3.43 crore ex-showroom Delhi.
Highlights of the Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4:
- 5.2-litre naturally aspirated V10 engine puts out 610hp of power and 560Nm of torque
- The power propels the Huracan from naught to 100 kph in 3.2 seconds with a top speed of over 325 kph
- Engine comes mated to a fast-shifting 7-speed dual clutch transmission
- The hybrid chassis is made from carbon fiber and aluminium
- The cockpit gets fully integrated controls and virtual 12.3″ TFT instrument cluster
- Carbon ceramic brakes come as standard on the new Lamborghini Huracan