It was on Friday night, when we got to know that the Yamaha YZF R25 Release Date has finally been announced and the highly anticipated bike will be unveiled on 20th this month. While the Yamaha YZF R25 Release Date is still around a week away, we’ve already got our hands on at least a dozen spy images of the upcoming bike and adding to this burgeoning collection is yet another pic, which you can see below.
- CLICK HERE for our earlier story on Yamaha R25 release date
- Our Complete Coverage of Yamaha R25
- Why the Yamaha R25 might NOT be worth the wait
Here, we’ve got some more details and images of the Yamaha R25 —
Here are some details of the upcoming model —
- Yamaha YZF R25 launch in India could happen around the end of this year
- The Yamaha R25 production model doesn’t seem to have borrowed in plenty from the R25 Concept, which is quite disappointing if you consider that the concept is basically a M1 MotoGP contender replica
- Akin to the YZF R15, the R25 has a twin front headlights and a centrally mounted pilot lamp
- The bike doesn’t get USD Forks
- The bike has a digital speedometers console with white backlight
- Rear tyre seems to be 130 (or 140) cross-section
- As the recent spy image reveals, the bike has a rather sharp rear section, along with a LED taillamp
- The bike also has a stubby end can
Powering the upcoming Yamaha YZF R25 could be a parallel twin 250cc engine that will have a max power of around 34PS. It is also very likely that the upcoming bike would rival the current gen Kawasaki Ninja 250 in most markets it will sold in. As can be seen in the lead image, in the supersport line up from Yamaha, the bike will sit between the R15 and the R6.
Stay tuned to Motoroids India for more details related to the Yamaha YZF R25 release date.