The Jaguar XK Series forms the grand tourer segment of cars for British luxury car maker, Jaguar. This two-door coupe has been in production since 1996. Now, if you happen to own one of these cars, you are in for a treat as New Zealand based author and engineer Des Hammill has released an eBook which would help you power tune your Jaguar XK.
With his many years of practical experience of building race-winning engines and solving technical problems, Hammill has written this eBook that contains information about power tunes for Jaguar XK 3.4, 3.8 and 4.2 litre engines. The author of several books in the SpeedPro series, Hammill writes in an easy to understand manner and gives step-by-step guidance.
The eBook contains full details on camshafts, camshaft timing, valve springs and cylinder head options and modifications. Carburation chapters cover: 13/4 and 2 inch twin SU setups; triple 2 inch SUs; and triple Weber and Dellorto setups. A special section is included on modifying SUs for improved engine performance, along with the relevant needle specifications. The eBook also provides full details on ignition systems and timing, exhaust manifolds and systems and general tune-up information.
This eBook is available online at these vendor stores:
- iBookstore – For Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
- Amazon – For Kindle, tablets, smartphones, and computers.
- Kobo – For Kobo, Nook, third party eReaders, tablets, smartphones, and computers (no direct access to Kobo store from Nook or third party readers).
- Google play books – For all Android tablets and smartphones, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Kobo, Nook, third party eReaders, and computers.
- Barnes & Noble – For Nook, Kobo, third party eReaders, tablets, smartphones, and computers (no direct access to Nook store from Kobo or third party eReaders).
- Waterstones – For Kindle, Nook, Kobo, third party eReaders, tablets, smartphones, and computers. Can also be purchased in high street Waterstones branches via WiFi.
Name of the book: How To Power Tune Jaguar XK 3.4, 3.8 & 4.2 Litre Engines by Des Hammill
Print equivalent ISBN: 9781845840051
Stay tuned to Motoroids for all the updates from motoring world.