Michelin, one of the largest tyre manufacturer globally, has launched its new the MICHELIN X® Multi range of tubeless radial tyres, specially engineered for commercial vehicles in India. The new range of Michelin tyres is produced from its Indian Plant. MICHELIN X Multi Z (steer axle) and the X Multi D (drive axle) tyres offer a new innovative mixing technology to reduce wear and tear of the tread, new casing and tread design and bead structure for higher road endurance.
MICHELIN X Multi Z and MICHELIN X Multi D range of radial tubeless truck & bus tyres provide increased operating economies for truck & bus owners with:
- New tread rubber compound that slows the rubber wear and tear to offer higher tyre life.
- New wider tread and casing design that allows for maximum contact with road surface, thus offering better grip on wet and dry roads for a safer commercial vehicle driving experience
- A special elastic rubber compound for the new crown design, which reduces tyre damage, thus enhancing its capability to be retreaded i.e. multiple lives from the same tyre
- New bead design of the inner tyre with more metallic wire for higher strength and endurance for long distance drives
- New double sector mold technology, for even wear and tear on the tyre for better handling during high speed driving.
- Compliance with the strictest environmental standards to control fuel consumption and reduce noise
- Versatility on all roads, and in all weathers
The made in India MICHELIN X Multi Z and MICHELIN X Multi D range of tubeless radial truck and bus tyres will be available at authorised Michelin dealer network spanning the length and breadth of the country. Prices start at INR 20,000 plus local taxes as applicable.
*As compared to Michelin 10.00R20 XZY3 tube type tyre, under Michelin recommended driving conditionsand terms of usage