Now, according to a report by Moneycontrol, the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz India launch could happen by the end of this year.
As many of you know, the Ciaz will be the replacement for the SX4 sedan, but will retail at a higher price than the SX4. Going by the concept’s styling, it can be seen that the production avatar of the Ciaz will look not even a wee-bit similar to the SX4 sedan.
Coming to the interiors, the car will borrow plenty of bits from the SX4 and the Ertiga and we expect the car to feature a similar steering wheel and aircon vents. The features list of the YL1 is likely to include 15 inch alloy wheels, keyless entry, push button start, puddle lamps and leather seats.
The Ciaz will ride on the same platform that underpins the Ertiga MPV and the upcoming model is also likely to share the MPV’s 1.4 ltr K Series petrol and the 1.3 Ltr VGT Multijet turbo diesel engine.
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz will be available in L, V and Z trim levels and the highlights of these trims include:
- L and V variants will come shod with 185/60R15 spec tires
- Z variant will come with 195/55 R16 Tires
- Car will get rear A/C vents
- Car will have the same steering wheel that is found in the Ertiga
- Car will also get same audio controls too the same
- Z trim level will come with keyless entry
- The V and Z will also get electronic folding mirrors
- L spec gets steel rims, V spec variant gets 15 inch alloys and Z spec gets 16 inch alloys
- 1.3 litre Multijet Diesel Engine gets Hydraulic Mounts and Heavy damping for Low NVH levels
- Rear Bench space in the league of Nissan Sunny/Scala
Stay tuned to Motoroids for more updates on the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz India launch.