We all heard from Garware that the naked GT would soon come to India.
Could BAL-IKLM do the GT650 what it did to the GT650R? Chances are yes!
Presenting the ER6N – the naked cousin of the ER6F, also known as the Ninja 650 in a few countries. French magazine “motorrevue” apparently has an invitation for the new Kawasaki ER6N. They have gone ahead and released an image on their magazine cover of the new bike.
- The bike has some significant visible cosmetic changes from its earlier avatar
- Split Seats
- New banana Swing arm, as against the old tubular pipe like one
- New Front fender
- New Side cowls which come way closer to the tank and gells perfectly as against the old version
- A new exhaust! Seems like straight out from the movie transformers!
- A new headlamp
Considering that the ER6F shares the same platform, we might see some of these changes in its 2012 version too.
Who knows if not the new ER6N, we could see some of these changes in the Ninja 650R here!
Touted to be released in mid-October, this might just be a blessing in disguise for the people who are still waiting for their Ninja650 deliveries! (Read me me me!)
IF and IF BAL-IKLM wants to bring this to India, Help them with your views on it
– How much would you pay for the ER6N?
Let the Good times roll!