After it’s launch in Delhi yesterday, the all-new third generation Jazz was launched in Mumbai today, with prices starting ranging from INR 5.30 lakh to 8.59 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai).
Upon launch, the 2015 Honda Jazz will be available in five different variants – Jazz E, Jazz S, Jazz SV, Jazz V and the top-end Jazz VX.
All New 3rd Generation Honda Jazz Prices in INR – (Ex-Showroom Mumbai)
E : 530,900
S : 594,500
SV : 645,400
V : 680,400
VX : 729,500
S CVT : 699,500
V CVT : 785,50
E : 649,900
S : 714,500
SV : 765,400
V : 810,400
VX : 859,500
Just a mild recap – In India the Jazz is available with a choice of two power-plants and three transmission options:
- A 1.2-liter i-VTEC four-cylinder petrol engine that develops 90 PS of power and 110 Nm of torque.
- A 1.5-liter i-DTEC diesel engine that develops 100 PS of power and 200 Nm torque.
- The petrol variant can be optionally had with a CVT gearbox with steering wheel mounted paddle shifters, while a 5-speed manual transmission comes as standard.
- Mated to the CVT, the Jazz petrol promises a claimed, class-leading, fuel efficiency figure of 19 km/l, while the MT delivers a claimed 19.7 km/l.
- The diesel variant is exclusively available with a six-speed manual transmission, and is rated to return a claimed mileage of 27.3kmpl.
Measuring 3955mm long, 1594mm tall, and 1694mm wide, along with a 2530mm wheelbase, the new Jazz also offers more interior room than its predecessor, while boot space is a resounding 354 litres.
Key features in the higher variants include:
- Touch-enabled AVN system with a 15.7 cm display with smartphone integration and DVD playback
- Reverse parking sensors with camera
- Black fabric upholstery
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel & gear knob
- Automatic AC with touch controls
- Electric folding OVRMs
- Seat-back pockets
- Power windows on all four doors
- Adjustable rear head-restraints
- 15″ alloy wheels
- ABS with EBD
- Dual air-bags
- ‘Magic Seats’ option that allows the 60:40 split rear seat to adopt numerous configurations to maximize the versatility of the spacious interior.
The new Jazz will be available in seven body paints: Sunset Orange, Urban Titanium Metallic, Carnelian Red Pearl, Orchid White Pearl, Taffeta White, Golden Brown Metallic and Alabaster Silver Metallic. The all new Jazz will come with a 2-year or 40,000 Km warranty as standard value for all customers.