Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd launched the new Rodeo UZO 125 today. The feature packed scooter has new racing style body graphics, coloured wheels and a two-tone dual texture seat which has been specially designed to minimize slippage when accelerating and under sharp braking.
The Mahindra UZO 125 is equipped with DCDI technology and the ATLA system ensuring better performance and lower maintenance over the long term. The scooter rides on a finely tuned suspension which features a heavy duty telescopic suspension up front. The scooter is packed with features such as external front fueling and a fully digital dashboard that incorporates a speedometer, tachometer, odometer, tripmeter, fuel indicator, clock, high speed alarm and an accelerometer. The UZO 125 comes with a charging point which is standard to charge mobiles and other digital devices. It also has the largest storage space amongst scooters in India at 22 litres. This space is illuminated and protected by a 4-in-1 anti-theft key.
The UZO 125 delivers an ARAI certified mileage of 59 kmpl and comes in 4 color choices – Racetrack Black, Colt Black, Victory Violet and Blazing Blue. Designed keeping the youth in mind, it is priced competitively at Rs. 47,957/- (ESR- Delhi).
Speaking at the launch, Viren Popli, Chief of Operations, Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd. said “The Rodeo UZO 125 redefines the scooter segment on many fronts, creating new benchmarks on performance, technology, features, convenience and style. The UZO 125 is targeted at youth looking to own a scooter that reflects their winning style and modern outlook.”
The Mahindra Rodeo UZO 125 comes loaded with the following features:
- Racing style body graphics
- Accented body coloured impact resistant mirrors
- Striking coloured wheels
- Sporty seat with anti-slip dual texture finish
- 125cc engine with DCDI & ATLA system
- Heavy duty front telescopic suspension
- ARAI certified mileage of 59 kmpl
- High ground clearance of 154 mm
- 6 colour feature-loaded fully digital dashboard
- Easy external front fuelling
- Accessible mobile charging point
- Largest illuminated underseat storage of 22 litres