Adhering to what’s fast becoming a tradition at Motoroids, we are, once again bringing to you the first images of Mahindra’s eagerly awaited 300cc bike. The new300cc bike from the Mahindra stable is christened Mojo. Thanks to two of our senior most moderators, we managed to pull these pictures out from the brief window they were online on Mahindra two-wheeler’s site.
The Mojo’s engine specs are as follows:
– 292cc, single cylinder, liquid cooled, 4-valves DOHC construction
– 26PS of peak power @8500 rpm
– 24Nm of peak torque @7000 rpm
– Ducati ‘Energia’ electronic fuel injection system
Both the bikes will come with 4 years/ 40,000 kms warranty and eight free services.
– Here is the important bit…Mahindra Mojo is priced at Rs. 1.75 lakh and Mahindra Stallio with alloys and digital console is priced at Rs. 44,ooo (All prices are ex-showroom, Pune.)
The bike also has the largest front disc rotor found on any Indian bike. Soak yourself in the views of this fabulous new bike as we prepare more info for you.
More features of the Mahindra Mojo on the next page>>>
Other key features of the Mojo 300:
– The Mojo 300 gets one of the best suspension elements in the business with inverted forks upfront which contribute towards lesser flex under braking and better riding dynamics. The rear suspension employs a gas-damped mono-shocker.
– The front brakes, like most superbikes, gets a set of radial mounted calipers.
– The instrumentation console gets an analogue tachometer, tell tale lights for ECM malfunction, engine overheating, gear- shift indicator etc. and a digital read-out (with blue backlight) for the speedometer and fuel gauge.
– The Mojo 300 employs an exo- frame, meaning a tubular frame that extrudes around the body of the bike.
– The front blinker is integrated within the RVM, while the stout bikini fairing incorporates LED pilot lamps and the twin round headlights.
– Though the bike is a single cylinder, Engines Engineering has incorporated a dual exhaust system to give the Mojo more of a superbike kind of look, to appeal to the masses.
– The bike will be shod with Pirelli Sport Demon medium compound tyres.
– The bike will be available in Black, Silver and Red colours.
Entire SPEC SHEET of the Mahindra Mojo on the next page>>>
Mahindra Mojo 300 Spec Sheet:
|Overall length x width x height in mm||2100 x 830 x 1270|
|Seat Height in mm||820|
|Wheelbase, in mm||1450|
|Minimum ground clearance||150|
|Kerb Weight ( with 90 % fuel, Tools etc)||160|
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, Liquid Cooled, 4 Valves – Direct Drive, SI|
|Bore x Stroke||78 mm x 61.2 mm|
|Compression Ratio||11 : 1|
|Maximum Power||19.3 kW @ 8500 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||24 N.m @ 7000 rpm|
|Starting System||Self Start|
|Ignition System||ECU (Electronic Control Unit)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity in liters||15.5|
|Transmission Type / Gear Box||Constant Mesh, 6 speed|
|Frame Type||Twin Tube Exposed frame in Steel, Shining yellow painted; Diamond Frame|
|Wheel Type||Alloy Wheel|
|Rim Size (Front / Rear)||Front 2.75 x 17”;|
Rear 4.00 x 17”
|Tire Size (Front / Rear) – Tubeless||100/80 – 17” (Front) 150/60 -17” (Rear)- radial|
|Brake Type (Front / Rear)||Disc 320 mm (Front); Disc 220 mm (Rear);|
|Suspension Type (Front / Rear)||Inverted fork Telescopic hydraulic-damped (Front);|
120 mm stroke Horizontally mounted Mono Shox; air + hydraulic damping. (Rear)
|Battery||12V, 9 AH; Maintenance Free|
|Head Lamp||Twin Beams; 35W / 35W X 2; Halogen Bulb (Multi Reflector Type)|
|Marker / Pilot Lamps||4 LED’s each side, above twin beam Head Lights|
|Tail Lamp||LED based (with 12 LED’s)|