Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI) has announced new colors and graphics for its Aviator scooter and CBF Stunner motorcycle. The new colour and graphic versions of the two products would be available from end of September, 2011. Here are the details on the changes incorporated in the two bikes.
The Aviator scoter now comes in two new color options – Berry Purple and Sunbeam White. These are in addition to the three existing colours – Rebel Red Metallic, Pearl Igneous Black and Monsoon Grey Metallic. The New Aviator will be available in two variants – Standard & Deluxe, priced at Rs. 45,300 and Rs. 50,400 respectively. (Both prices are Ex-showroom, Delhi).
Launched in 2008, the Aviator features a 102 cc 4-stroke air cooled OHC engine with 7 BHP of power. Stated below are some of the features of this scooter
- Impact resistant ABS parts in the body
- 12-inch lightweight alloy wheels up front
- Metallic look with chrome finish
- Sweeping style side indicators
- Body colored grab rails and multi-reflector tail lamp
- 190 mm front disc brakes
- 130mm drum rear brake
- Telescopic front suspension & rear unit swing suspension setup
- Comfortable KVTA seat
- Honda Patented puncture resistant tuff up tube
New CBF Stunner
The CBF Stunner too will now be available in more colours just like the Aviator. The New CBF Stunner now comes with streaky graphics in black, white and grey along with the logo on the front cowl. The bike is now available in two new colours – Candy Palm Green and Black; which are in addition to the two existing shades – Sports Red and Pearl Sports Yellow. CBF Stunner will come in Self-Disc-Alloy version for the same price of Rs. 54,509 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi).
- The CBF’s 125cc engine produces 11bhp of power, and is mated with a 5-speed manual gearbox. Here are some of the other salient points of the CBF Stunner
- Integrated front body cowl
- Sharp rear design and sporty under-cowl
- Split seat
- Sporty mirrors,
- Sporty half-chain case
- 240mm front disc brake
- Tubeless tyres
Speaking about the upgrade, Mr. N.K Rattan, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd said “With changing lifestyles, Honda will aggressively expand and meet diversified needs of Indian customers. We are sure that customers will appreciate the refreshing look of new Aviator and CBF Stunner. In future too, we will create a distinctive Honda brand image through high quality products and services to maximize customer satisfaction”