Audi India has launched the updated Q3 today. The price of the new Audi Q3 2.0 TDI FWD starts at INR 34, 20,000 and for the new Audi Q3 2.0 TDI quattro at INR 37, 20,000 ex-showroom New Delhi.
The Q3 has been updated bringing in new features and new engine options in the model. The 2.0 TDI quattro engine produces a maximum power of 184hp while the 2.0 litre TDI front wheel drive produces (FWD) a maximum power of 150 hp. Standard features now include panoramic sunroof, 17“ alloy wheels, LED headlights with signature LED DRLs, front seats with electric adjustment and dual-zone climate control along with many other features.
“The Audi Q3 has been a segment leader ever since its introduction apart from being our best-selling model. The market has been evolving rapidly and we have always stayed ahead of the curve by constantly updating the Audi Q3 to enhance its appeal and make it more relevant for our customers. The new Audi Q3 is the benchmark with new engine options, attractive new features and an enviable list of standard equipment upping its desirability quotient immensely. We are confident that this will attract many more Audi fans to join the Audi family,” said Mr. Rahil Ansari, Head, Audi India.
The new Audi Q3 packs in updated design cues and enhanced power trains. The new 2.0 TDI quattro engine produces a maximum power of 184hp, 4% more than the previous model and achieves 0-100 in just 7.9 seconds. The new 2.0 litre TDI front wheel drive produces a maximum power of 150hp and manages 0-100 in 9.3 seconds. Both the engines come with a 7 Speed S tronic transmission.
The design changes in exterior include a redesigned front bumper with new air inlets, while the panoramic sunroof is now standard on the car as are the 17” wheels and LED headlights with signature LED DRLs. The interiors now include front seats with electric adjustment as standard on the new Audi Q3. The Audi Q3 2.0 TDI quattro will have aluminium tangent inlays while the Audi Q3 2.0 TDI FWD gets walnut brown inlays.
“We will have overall ten launches this year and some of these models will be in new segments and will be trendsetters in the luxury car market in India. Our thrust is on fulfilling customers’ requirements and in line with that, this is our third launch of the year after the new Audi A3 Cabriolet and the all-new Audi A4 TDI,” added Mr. Ansari.
New Audi Q3: At a glance
Engine – 2.0 TDI quattro
- 0 TDI quattro engine generating 184hp and 380 Nm of torque
- 7 Speed S tronic Acceleration (0-100 kmph) in 7.9 seconds
- Fuel Consumption of 15.17 Kmpl (ARAI )
Engine – 2.0 TDI Front Wheel Drive
- 0 TDI Front Wheel drive with 150 hp with 340 Nm of torque
- 7 Speed S tronic Acceleration (0-100 kmph) in 9.3 seconds
- Fuel Consumption of 18.51 Kmpl (ARAI )
- quattro and Front Wheel Drive
- New generation 7 speed S tronic transmission
- 17” cast aluminium alloy wheels, 5 V-spoke design, size 7J x 17, with 235/55 R 17 tyres
Exterior design and body
- Redesigned bumper underlines the SUV character of the Audi Q3, with its sharper lines and its striking shape
- The new air inlets in the front bumper gives the car a rugged and aggressive character
- Panoramic Sunroof is now standard on the car
- 17” Wheels will now come as standard
- LED Headlights with signature LED DRLs are standard
- 4 Spoke Multi-function Steering Wheel with Paddle Shifters
- Standard Front seats with electric adjustment
- Sporty Aluminium Tangent inlays on the Audi Q3 2.0 TDI quattro
- Elegant Walnut Brown inlays on the Audi Q3 2.0 TDI FWD
- Deluxe 2 Zone Automatic Air Conditioner as standard
- MMI Radio
- Passive Speakers
- Voice dialogue system
- Audi music interface with Bluetooth Interface
- Audi Sound System
- Phone Box with USB Slot for charging
- MMI Navigation High
- 20GB Jukebox
- 2 SD Card Slots
- Driver Information Display in colour
- Hill-start assist & Hill descent assist
- Electromechanical parking brake
- Folding rear seat back
- Front & Rear centre armrest
- Parking System Plus with Reverse Camera
- Cruise control
- Electronic stabilisation program
- 6 Airbags
- Electronic vehicle immobilization device
- Space-saving spare wheel