At the Chicago Auto Show Chevrolet revealed its 2012 Camaro named as ZL1. It’s supposedly the fastest Camaro the company has to offer. Chevrolet says that it will release the final specs by the end on 2011 and the car is targeted to be launched by early 2012.
The Camaro ZL1 flaunts a host of features namely:
– Aluminium hood with raised carbon fiber.
– New rocker panel
– New vertical fog lights
– Custom design Goodyear supercar F2 tyres
– Dual mode exhaust ( with new tips )
– Magnetic Ride Control
– Brembo brakes
– Electronic Power Steering
– 20 inch forged aluminium wheels
– ZL1 badges on the grille, hood and brake callipers.
Camaro ZL1 is powered by the massive 6.2 Lit. Supercharged engine maxing out an estimated 550 horsepower. It also used the advanced high performance Tremec TR 6060 six speed manual transmission. Camaro ZL1 carries the “MG9″ designation, the transmission with its dual-mass flywheel and twin-disc clutch has a higher torque capacity.
Check out the pictures and find yourself drooling.