Mercedes-Benz India has today launched the new SL 350 roadster in India. As evident with the name, the SL350 features a free-revving 3.5 litre V6 with peak power output of 315 bhp and peak torque of 360Nm.
The new SL looks sharper and sexier than its predecessor and offer more value with bet-ter visuals. The front grille has been radically revised with the prominent louver on the ra-diator grille being revised to give the car an even wider and more dominant look. The power domes adorning the bonnet and Gill-like trim panels are reminiscent of the SL’s history. The front end has a more prominent V-shape.
The SL-Class offers is a open top sports car. Sporty looks and great performance along with class leading features are the USPs of the new SL350s.
The huge features list of the SL350 includes
• Enhanced performance & reduced fuel consumption
• Direct Steering with Variable Servo Assistance to reduce the need to turn the wheel and increases agility and sportiness
• “Sports package” including silver-coloured contrasting topstitching on the Exclu-sive NAPPA leather seats, aluminium prism trim, 18 inch alloys, front brake cali-pers with Mercedes-Benz lettering, darkened tail and head lamps and sports air-filter.
• Multi-Contour climatised seats
• Paddle shifters
• The AIRSCARF neck level heating maintains neck level temperatures even on colder days to ensure a comfortable ride
• A high resolution 6.5 inch colour display COMMAND with DVD changer and me-dia interface with extended functionality and improved menu navigation.
• Intelligent Light System
• KEYLESS-GO and Harman Kardon® Logic7® sound system with Dolby Digital 5.1 with 10 high-performance loudspeakers.
The SL 350 is priced at Rs 98.50 lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi)