The newest SUV, coming from Hyundai India – the Hyundai Sanfa Fe has arrived! The Santa Fe will be available in two variants – 4X2 and 4X4 and will be powered with a 2.2 litre CRDi powerplant and six speed manual transmission. The engine churns out 197 bhp and 422 Nm of torque between 1800 and 2500rpm. The 0 to 60 km/h mark is reached in 9.5 seconds. The mileage offered by the diesel vehicle is claimed to be 14.66 km per litre. Both variants of Santa Fe will come equipped with ESP, cruise control and airbags.
The 4X2 variant is priced at Rs. 20.95 lakh and the 4X4 is priced at Rs. 22.95 lakh (ex- showroom, Delhi) and the luxury SUV will be open to bookings from October 18th.
Key Features of the Hyundai Santa Fe for India:
– 2.2 litre CRDi Diesel Engine
– Max power of 195 Bhp and 422 Nm of max torque
– 6 Airbags: Dual Front and Side Curtain
– ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)
– ESC (Electronic Stability Control)
– Automatic Climate Control System
– Alloy Wheels, Keyless Entry System
– Dash Intergrated Music System
– Power Windows and Power Steering
– Steering Mounted Music System Controls
– Turn Indicators Integrated into Rear View Mirrors
– Xenon Headlamps with halogen fog lights
For Specs, detailed features and photos of the 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe, CLICK HERE